Xtratime Community banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Btw,

looking at the whole scenario of the Olympic Brazilian tragedy , in which we only have 1 gold medal so far. Lula (the prez) could at least fire the Sports minister or something like that, its an absurd that a country with 180 million people only wins 1 gold medal! with 75% of the games gonne!.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
When did the population a basis of titles in a sporting tournament,especially one like football where talent always doesn't win?

I think,it is a matter of choosing styles. Dunga!!!!Come on.

There is a reason why Holland chose Rijkaard and Van Basten above Koeman.It is a matter of style.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
What Barcelona did to him was awful IMO. He is still recuperating from that. Change Ronaldinho for DANIEL ALVES is one of the most RETARDED things a football club can do. He will come back and he will find his place. That #10 shirt is HIS, PERIOD.
Barcelona was too patient imo, and that cost them the last season, after 06/07 season his downfall was very clear but Barcelona gave him one more year to comeback and he didn't, he was offered every kind of support from the players, the club and the fans.
Seriously what do you expect from Barca? how many more years they had to pay him and wait for his comeback, for which there is no sign at all.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Dude

If you are getting paid and not doing your job.I dont care what he does,where he parties and who he sleeps with,as long as he shows up atleast for training.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
When did the population a basis of titles in a sporting tournament,especially one like football where talent always doesn't win?

I think,it is a matter of choosing styles. Dunga!!!!Come on.

There is a reason why Holland chose Rijkaard and Van Basten above Koeman.It is a matter of style.
You have 180 million people to fund sports in all diverse areas. But the investment in Brazil is not being done the proper way, that's why our whole OLYMPIC team (not only football) is sucking so bad. Our sports policy is in shambles. Simple as that.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
the team for the qualifiers should be this then:

Julio Cesar

Cicinho (why is he not called up?) Lucio Juan Marcelo

Hernanes Lucas

Anderson
Kaka

Adriano Ronaldinho (c)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Javier Mascherano was the MVP of the game! This guy is the bloody soul, THE "STEEL" of this Argie squad! He is by far the best DM in the world. And oh yeah he is better than Keano, Vieira, and Makelele ever were!

MASCHERANO a legend in the making!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
what's wrong with Brazil? well it's really simple: BRING BACK RONALDO or I'm afraid Argentina will win the next WC!

·
Imperium Romanum
3,354 Posts
Btw,

looking at the whole scenario of the Olympic Brazilian tragedy , in which we only have 1 gold medal so far. Lula (the prez) could at least fire the Sports minister or something like that, its an absurd that a country with 180 million people only wins 1 gold medal! with 75% of the games gonne!.
Dont worry, you'll have another gold within 3 days.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Huh, Brasil has been playing that way pretty much since Dunga took over, it's been two years now. I'm not sure Dunga even knows how to build other formations.
I haven't seen you play since the World Cup, sorry.

Still, only one striker? I'm just not a fan of it.

·
Registered
66,260 Posts
I haven't seen you play since the World Cup, sorry.

Still, only one striker? I'm just not a fan of it.
Why? a 4-5-1 with one holding midfielder and a hole player emphasizes technical skill. You just need intelligent players and combination play to make it attractive. Just look at Spain and Russia in Euro 08. Spain played out of this world football with five midfielders, with two strikers they were more of a gun-ho team.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts