Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Argentina - Brazil

Beijing Workers' Stadium, Beijing - 19/08/2008

How could both line up look like for now ?

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
I think we have to respect argentina very much right now, if nothing but simply because they are overdue to beat us. They expect us to play defensively, this game will be a long drawn out game. If argentina score first (which they can) we'll be doomed with the team we have. We need to score first, and counter attack Messi's runs.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
with Breno and Alex Silva Argentina will have a very hard time to score, I just hope Hernanes has a better game this time has looked awful the last couple of games, holding the ball too much even more then he usually does.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
there is no doubt it`s a tough game to predict what team to win. i`m looking at an entertaining game and may the best side in this game to win.

Lucas <> Mascherano

:proud:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
there is no doubt it`s a tough game to predict what team to win. i`m looking at an entertaining game and may the best side in this game to win.

Lucas <> Mascherano

:proud:
em no, not yet. But lucas will learn much from him in liverpool.

I've seen Breno in Brasil and in Beijing. It's a shame that Bayern have such a good defense when Demichelis and Lucio are fit. Breno is a brilliant player, noone would ever think that he's still so young.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
brasil by Argentinians choking again.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
2-1 to Argentina.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
em no, not yet. But lucas will learn much from him in liverpool.

i know it still yet for lucas.. mascherano is far better than him. Mascherano is one or the best in the world in his position.. hopefully lucas to be the next one. I didn`t mean here a kind of comparison imo.. i meant that 2 of important players for liverpool will face each other is this game. ;)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Thiago Neves for Gaucho please, the fat ass kills all the counters, the guy just walks around the pitch.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Hernanes is rubbish, why does he continue playing?

and ronaldinho is so damn slow, he reminds of baptista on the ball which is quite a worrying comparison. let's not even begin to lambast Sobis who i fail to understand how he can get into the team before Pato regardless of Dunga's pathetic excuses.

·
Registered
58,708 Posts
None of the mega stars in either team is yet to make much of an impact.

·
Registered
58,708 Posts
Two Inzaghi-like goals for Aguero. :D

1 - 20 of 73 Posts