Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMO, this rumour is too strong not to have his own thread...

emd reports that barca will pay the buyout and that a deal could be closed at the end of this week or next week...

feel free to close it, but imo this is the most serious rumour after pique....

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I welcome him with open arms. La ligas best signing this year togheter with Toure! May he come here so that they can rule or midfield togheter

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Can they complement each other,we can play Iniesta at lw and Play Hleb ahead of Yahya and Keita.Hleb will get enough protection,that way.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Would be nice. Yaya has vision and passes in his boots, he only needs to get a little bit more unleashed. I think a MF consistent of Keita, Yaya and Andrés would be wonderful.

·
Registered
69,976 Posts
IMO, this rumour is too strong not to have his own thread...

emd reports that barca will pay the buyout and that a deal could be closed at the end of this week or next week...

feel free to close it, but imo this is the most serious rumour after pique....
IMO Pique and Keita will be the first 2 signings.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
I think the same.Alves will be a saga and any signing after that will be pure speculation.How is Elmander?we have been following him for quite sometime.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Johan Elmander is a team player. He will run his lungs out for the club. And he's very good at runnings. :D

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
I think we can use a strike rlike him,only thing is he also should be able to do some one-twos with Messi and run into space,break offside traps,trouble markers and disrupt the opposition defence.Messi will take care of the rest,of course hoping he gets his headers right as well.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Keita would be a fantastic signing.. Imo he is definetily among the best midfielders in La Liga, I rate him slightly higher than Yaya, because Keita can go forward better.

How is Elmander?we have been following him for quite sometime.
Is there a link? He's definetily a player Barcelona could use, he would probably never take a place in the first team, but if you were to use him as a sub, he'd give 200%. He has very high work rate, okay finisher. I have seen him score some nice goals running from half the field because of his ability to hold the ball.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
If he can hold the ball,great.It will allow Messi,Iniesta and even Alves to run into space.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
I'd welcome Keita.

And I'm not worried that they'll go to the ACN in 2010. We are set for next season, so there'll be plenty of time to think about solutions in that area. Lets just solve the problems for now, and deal with the rest as it comes.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
I'd welcome Keita.

And I'm not worried that they'll go to the ACN in 2010. We are set for next season, so there'll be plenty of time to think about solutions in that area. Lets just solve the problems for now, and deal with the rest as it comes.
Pique has the ability to cover as a DM aswell, that is a good 2 years away though, so I wouldn't worry too much about the ANC.

Good signing if it happens, Keita's impressed me whenever i've watched Sevilla.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
..and so can Marc Valiente, probably even better in two years time. ;)

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
---------------------------------Valdes--------------------------------

-D.Alves--------------Puyol------------------Milito/Pique-----------Abidal

-----------------------------Toure Yaya------------------------------

----------------------------------------------Keita-------------------

----------------------Iniesta-----------------------------------------

----------Messi-------------------------------------------Henry------

----------------------------------Villa--------------------------------

I see our team something like that.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
If Henry stays, I don't think Pep will make the same mistake as Franky and let Henry play on the left wing.

1 - 20 of 274 Posts