59,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
58,809 Posts

·
Registered
69,205 Posts
very good scoring record in the Swiss league, he plays for the one club in Switzerland which actually play an attacking style which helps his ratio

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Seven goals in his last three games for YB. 26 so far this season, will be fun watching him at CSKA.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
tbh, is there a striker who's not connected to Spurs?

Harry got some fetish with strikers, thats just scary.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
funnily enough , I just saw highlights of the last swiss league round with his team playing. I`d never heard of him before but he did stand out in the game as he missed so many easy chance in front of goal but did eventually manage to bag one after so many opportunities. Lets see how he fares at CSKA.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Update

After half of the season in CSKA he have 12 goals in 15 matches including this contender for the best goal of the season award:

[tub]QEnvRojjr7U[/tub]

·
Registered
66,263 Posts
Is anyone aware of this beast yet? After dominating the Swiss League he moved to CSKA where he now leads Russia in scoring with 9 goals in 13 games. And this is a traditionally very low scoring league. He's been linked with the likes of Chelsea and supposedly Barca as well.

I's not common to have a sure fire star but this guy is just that. The Ivory Coast has another promising Russian based striker as well, Kuban's Lacina Traore. Just remember where you fans of Western Teams heard it first. ;)

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
He scored CSKA's first goal against Porto in six games, I was impressed. :thumbsup:

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Was fantastic last year, very promising.. def the best CSKA player from what i've seen.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts