Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After marraige and kids , women will have sex once a month , if u r lucky!

Lets face it women dont need sex like we do. Theres a war going on in our testicles and we have millions of solders always itching to fite. Woman have like a platoon in their overies once that platoon starts going down the vagina becomes like France..it gives up

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
Woman have their sexual height when they are 38, men when they are 18. Take this information in whatever way you want.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
How does one measure women's sexual peak?? :googly:

On the amounts of time they can have sex one night?? Well they can do it as much as they like from 16-50 or whatever age.

That research is bullshit. For men its about how many times you can get it up on one night. Ok when your 18, you can get it up 20 times in one night, but you also come faster. As you get older, you can last longer in the battle :D without coming.

So does that mean you're in decline, because you got better and can last a whole lot longer ??

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
I'd state the exact contrarary, even though, given the chance a fair percentage of men would indeed have sex often, preferably not with your loved one though.

·
Outstanding Post of the Year 2007
2,487 Posts
What the f uck are you on about? What a bunch of s hit

·
Registered
701 Posts
yes woman peak at 38 thats why i ONLY dade 38+woman. :rollani:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I'm just trying to keep up. Some days I can hardly stand...

·
Registered
701 Posts
Johan said:
What has your dating habits to do with it?

dont u get the sarcasm?

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Gauchito said:
It's gonna be a sad marriage if sex is so important part of it
:googly:

Of course sex is an important part, I definitely couldn't stay with one woman for the rest of my life if the sex wasn't good. I'm not saying that's everything, but it's an influential part of it.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
KrLe said:
:googly:

Of course sex is an important part, I definitely couldn't stay with one woman for the rest of my life if the sex wasn't good. I'm not saying that's everything, but it's an influential part of it.
Well then I guess you just not ready for a marriage yet...

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Oh definitely, I'm only 22 years old, there's still plenty I want to see and do when it comes to the ladies.

But I think we could just have different definitions of successful relationships. In order to have one IMO the physical part is just as important as the emotional and intellectual aspects and at this point in my life, it's even more important. :D

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
KrLe said:
Oh definitely, I'm only 22 years old, there's still plenty I want to see and do when it comes to the ladies.

But I think we could just have different definitions of successful relationships. In order to have one IMO the physical part is just as important as the emotional and intellectual aspects and at this point in my life, it's even more important. :D
How can you let sex affect a life long relationship? I can't understand it

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
KrLe said:
No, it is all about perspective. Everyone likes some parts of a relationship more, it would of course be preferable if everyone had a partner with the same likes as yourself of course.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:

Lets face it women dont need sex like we do. Theres a war going on in our testicles and we have millions of solders always itching to fite. Woman have like a platoon in their overies once that platoon starts going down the vagina becomes like France..it gives up
Whatever, you have to be a smooth bastard to keep them going, if you're a nasty-looking, boring loser, then who wouldn't get bored fast?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts