1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ramos £18.5m
Baptista £16.9m
Reyes £17m

They managed to sell 3 bluffers for over £50m.

Laughing all the way to the bank.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
SuicideDD said:
Ramos £18.5m
Baptista £16.9m
Reyes £17m

His name is Del Nido.

Baptista I agree with, he has been a disappointment, nowhere near worth what we paid for him.

But Sergio Ramos? What the fvck? Do some of you on here even bother to watch us on a regular basis?

Sergio Ramos is a legend in the making. Go and check our defensive record this season, he's basically doing it on his own since Woody can't seem to play 5 matches in a row, and Helguera + Pavon are just clowns.

Reyes is a tremendous player, once he is back in la liga he will show his quality.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
SuicideDD said:
Ramos £18.5m
Baptista £16.9m
Reyes £17m

They managed to sell 3 bluffers for over £50m.

They might be laughing all the way to the bank, but two out of three aren't bluffers.

Cicinho should have gotten three or four yellow cards today trying to handle Reyes and Sergio Ramos looks promising, he has had poor showings in important games but he hs also had good games under his belt.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I am just wondering how strong Sevilla would have been with those 3 still in the starting 11 :neutral:

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
barracuda said:
I am just wondering how strong Sevilla would have been with those 3 still in the starting 11 :neutral:
Check it out:

------------------------Palop--------------------

----Alves-------Navarro----Ramos------Adriano--------

-----Navas------Maresca-----Renato--------Reyes---

------------Baptista------Saviola----------

They also have Kanoute, L.Fabiano etc. :eek:

As for the topic, the only bluffer is Baptista. Reyes and Ramos are great and young talent. Reyes was really good today :thumbsup:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
These 3 transfers cleared the debt and the team still works perfecty for their level, so I guess that he's doing very well.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
The one who sold Mendiata of Valencia is the best bizman in the world.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
L-Pheno said:
Championship contenders.

They had Baptista and Ramos last year, and they were nowhere near championship contenders, and I doubt Reyes would have them in championship contender status if he was thrown into the equation.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
zyad said:
They had Baptista and Ramos last year, and they were nowhere near championship contenders, and I doubt Reyes would have them in championship contender status if he was thrown into the equation.
Last year, they didn't have Palop, Saviola, Reyes or Maresca, those four players can make a big difference.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
so any chances real madrid will be moving for dragutinovic to strenghten their squad and spending another €10 mio. ? :D

forza sevilla!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Reyes didn't look a bluffer last night, he irritates the hell out of me but he has a great final pass, if he goes back to Spain i am sure he would rule it, just doesn't seem cut out for the physiical cloggers in the prem.

btw, i think there is no way that we will pay the full £17m, i hope we do though as that would mean we won the CL.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
both very good players. :)

really hope sevilla manages to hold onto their good players for a couple of seasons.
it's not that they need money after last summers incomes.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
The best was Tanzi for Parma even though he stole all the money :D

Crespo - 36m

Buffon - 33m :eek:

Veron - 18m

Thuram - 21m

Cannavaro - 17m

How he managed to get Juve to stump up 33m for a keeper is beyond me, but he did it somehow.

Sad thing is he stole all the billions :fero:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts