Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
servet:

Servet bitti !..
Denizlispor'dan büyük ümitlerle transfer edilen, ancak aradýðý formayý Fenerbahçe'de bulamayan Servet'in yedek kalmaya tepki göstermesi, sorun oldu.. Yýldýz oyuncu için teknik direktör Daum'un raporu beklenecek...
[31/01/2004-10:07]

Can sýktý
DENÝZLÝSPOR'DAN büyük ümitlerle transfer edilen, ancak aradýðý formayý Fenerbahçe'de bulamayan Servet'in yedek kalmaya tepki göstermesi, Sarý - Lacivertliler'de sorun oldu. Ýstanbulspor maçýnda oynamamasýna tavýr koyan genç savunmacý, Samsun deplasmanýnda da can sýktý. Ýdmanlarda kendini oyuna vermeyen, koþularda en arkada kalan, yedek kaldýðý için maç öncesinde ýsýnma hareketlerini bile yapmayan bu futbolcu için Daum'un raporu beklenecek.

Uyarýlacak
FENERBAHÇE Teknik Direktörü'nün, Servet hakkýnda olumsuz bir rapor vermesi durumunda cezalandýrýlacaðý öðrenildi. Daum'un, genç oyuncuyu bu sezon kadrosunda düþünmediði vurgulandý. Gelecek yýla dönük bir transfer olarak bakýlan Servet'in, takým içi huzuru bozacaðý gerekçesiyle kadro dýþý býrakýlmasýnýn bile gündeme geleceði ifade edildi. Sarý - Lacivertli futbolcu öncelikle uyarýlacak, kendisine çekidüzen vermesi istenecek.

what does it say?

·
*the drum drum*
42,527 Posts
Servet is acting very unprofessional of late, and Daum is assessing the situation...

His latest antics include finishing last in every running exercise the team does, and warming seperate from the rest of the team at the Samsun match (and also playing football with the journalists?!)..

A sale is ruled out, but he will be punished..
Whether it's just a fine, or whether he'll be dropped from the squad until he attempts to improve his attitude, it's up to Daum..

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Jemster said:
Servet played yesterday... All of 37 seconds!? :rolleyes:
It was his punishment bro...;)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Jemster said:
In that case he should commit bigger 'mistakes' so he can get longer game time in future :D
Like what....warming up with the opponents....:D

·
*the drum drum*
42,527 Posts
Servet (along with Olcan and Mehmet Yozgatli) stayed back for extra training after the normal session yesterday..

I think he's trying to get back into Daum's good books..

One thing though, Daum was in Munich, and assistant manager Roland Koch took charge of training :D

Fenerbahce.com says that Daum told Servet to look at Alpay as an example..
He said "Alpay was in a similar situation when he first came to Besiktas, but he was patient. And there's no need to tell you about what happened after he got into the team".
He wants Servet to be more patient, because he says he can't break up the partnership of Luciano & Tomas right now..

·
*the drum drum*
42,527 Posts
Servet speaks..

He's said that the last 2 weeks have been over exaggerated, and that although he is sad at being left on the bench, he hasn't requested to leave..
He says that he's slightly injured still, and that he trusts Daum will put him into the team when the time is right..

·
*the drum drum*
42,527 Posts
And here it is from the official source.. Fenerbahce.org

Servet Speaks Out

Solid centre back Servet Çetin spoke exclusively to FBTV after this morning`s training session.

Servet`s unhappy with the number of stories about him in the last two weeks, but pointed out that "every player gets upset when they`re not picked". He added: "I`m in the same situation. I came to Fenerbahçe to play. I still have pains in my groin but I believe that once they go the coach will give me a chance as soon as possible.

"Tomas and Luciano are doing well together. Our coach is playing them for this reason. When I`m ready and he needs me, he will give me a chance. I`m getting significant support from him. I continue to train with passion."

Servet also gave his insight into our form of late: "We`re on a high and we don`t care about the difference in points between us and other teams. It`s not important. If we play like we have been we can close the gap at the top very quickly. I really believe this. We deserve to be champions."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts