Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "formidable fortune" has become one of the best defenders in Türkiye. At the age of 22 he managed to get transferred to a big club like Fenerbahce and has also become the backbone of the Turkish NT.

He came to Fener after great performances with the U21 NT and Denizlispor. Although he is considered slow by the media he continously helps out the offense and has managed to score 3 goals in the league and one in the Turkish Cup. He is constant threat on set pieces. He is also the main reason why Fenerbahce hasnt conceeded more than 10 goals in 22 games.

As his name says, he has become a "fomidable fortune" for Fenerbahce....

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Cengo said:
He is also the main reason why Fenerbahce hasnt conceeded more than 10 goals in 22 games.
I am not sure about this. I'd personally prefer Luciano.

Hearing about the rumors about Lucio of B.Munich for next year, I don't think it's a very good idea to let Luciano leave :nono:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Luciu rumour is a threat for Luciano whose contract ends this year. So Lucio rumour means : "Hey Luciano, if you want too much money, we will sign Lucio instead of you.."

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Lion Killer said:
Luciu rumour is a threat for Luciano whose contract ends this year. So Lucio rumour means : "Hey Luciano, if you want too much money, we will sign Lucio instead of you.."
Fenerbahce has the best foreign players. We use them all, and need them all.

I cannot pick one foreigner to let go, which is a pretty good feeling:star:

As we all know this was not the case for a long time in Fenerbahce.

We used to pay lots of money and send them at the middle of the season :scream:

Thinks are changing :thmbup:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The foreign limit for next season is 5 which means someone has to go....and that person will most likely be PVH.

But im also sure that PVH will only quit his services as player for Fener....i can still see him as a big part of our future team as either an assistant coach or a coordinator.....or even a scout!

We should value the great football knowledge PVH posseses.

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Cengo said:
The "formidable fortune" has become one of the best defenders in Türkiye. At the age of 22 he managed to get transferred to a big club like Fenerbahce and has also become the backbone of the Turkish NT..
Todays Hurriyet says Werder Bremen is planing to transfer him for 3 million euros :nervous:

I just hope that is true :D

·
Registered
983 Posts
This 5 foreigner limit is discusting.... They limit it all, and ask why you havent done it in Europe. The answer : They have no limits in buying a foreigner...

Isnt there any chance to make Aurelio Turkish.??

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Cengo said:
The foreign limit for next season is 5 which means someone has to go....and that person will most likely be PVH.

We should value the great football knowledge PVH posseses.
I agree. I am wondering what happens if BJK or GS go after him :D

With the foreigners on their roster, they should :dielaugh:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Aragon said:
Todays Hurriyet says Werder Bremen is planing to transfer him for 3 million euros :nervous:

I just hope that is true :D
3 Million Euros, hahaha just laughing. This cannot go further a plan :D

·
Registered
983 Posts
I think Malik Fathi of Hertha Berlin is Turkish based. At least my FM2005 says this :D . If he is, we must buy him.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is no way i would give away Servet....and not for a tiny transfer fee like that!

Servet is already the best defender in Türkiye.....and the guy is only 23. With time he might become one of the greatest.....;)

Luckily our board and Daum knows this as well....:)

·
Registered
983 Posts
I hope he will, so we will be able to get another. And this 6 thing is ok.. We will have 2 free spaces then and get two superb foreigners as the media says we will.

Also Aurelio would be a perfect chance for NT but i think he played for Brasil nowadays.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I know Alex recommended Aurelio to the Brazil NT staff and he was set to make an appearance, but I dont think its happened yet. I wonder if he's already made up his mind and is even considering going for Turkish citizenship. If he plays for the Brazil NT, can he still get his Turkish citizenship and qualify as a Turkish player in the league?

Lion Killer - What are the 2 sports we"ll have open? Next year would be the following foreigners: (barring a transfer or lack of signing someone)
Nobre
Anelka
Alex
Aurelio
Luciano

·
Registered
983 Posts
I mean 2 free if Aurelio becomes Turkish.

Remember Uche and Okocha were playing for Nigerian NT but were Turkish citizens. Also something like this may happen to Aurelio that time.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Speed is not his game, but he makes up for it with his power. Plus no one can compete with him for a header - offensive or defensive.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Happy birthday Servet....:jester: :party::)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Cengo said:
Happy birthday Servet....:jester: :party::)

Imagine waking up to that sight every morning :howler:

Honestly now, no-one put a red cloth in front of him :D

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Cengo said:
I imagine it probably took the whole squad to bring him down :strong:

Happy birthday Servet and thank you for your wonderful play this year!

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Lion Killer said:
This 5 foreigner limit is discusting.... They limit it all, and ask why you havent done it in Europe. The answer : They have no limits in buying a foreigner...

Isnt there any chance to make Aurelio Turkish.??
There were rumors Aurelio was trying to get a Turkish passport and wanted to play for Turkey. If that ever happens, then his first nationality will be Turkish, since he has no caps for Brazil.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts