Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Samsunspor player Serkan Aykut has closed the 2005/2006 after receiving a 10 match suspension from the PFDK (diciplinary comitte).

The reason for his suspension is attempt to attack the the ref (kuddusi müftüoglu) in the game between kayserispor vs samsunspor.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Another episode to be ashamed of for our beloved sport. I am just getting tired of all this stuff that continues to happend all the time. In every round there is an episode similar to this. Good to see that the TFF does something against this. But I have seen Gøkdeniz run after refs and try to take them out several times without getting punished, seems there are different rules for the stars of the league and the rest..

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Starcraft said:
Another episode to be ashamed of for our beloved sport. I am just getting tired of all this stuff that continues to happend all the time. In every round there is an episode similar to this. Good to see that the TFF does something against this. But I have seen Gøkdeniz run after refs and try to take them out several times without getting punished, seems there are different rules for the stars of the league and the rest..
You're very right this is frustrating. The only way to change the culture is to get tough and consistent with penalties and fines.
Unfortunately, this isn't happening still. It's ironic you bring up Gokdeniz because he was suspended for 10 months (i think) originally for gambling on football, only to have it reduced to 6 months (i think) because he said he was sorry :undecide:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Erol, he was suspended for 16 months (maybe 18) but it was reduced to 10 as you said and then 6. At first he received a fine of 60,000 YTL and has been reduced as his months.

A ref in Germany got 2 years sentence for the same crime.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Cengo said:
Erol, he was suspended for 16 months (maybe 18) but it was reduced to 10 as you said and then 6. At first he received a fine of 60,000 YTL and has been reduced as his months.

A ref in Germany got 2 years sentence for the same crime.

why didnt someone take this up to the european courts/fifa courts?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In Türkiye you would be called a traitor if you did such a thing.

Türkiye is the motherland of doublestandards...;)

Fatih Terim even called him up to the NT camp days before he was going to find out about his punishment....they didnt tell him so he wouldnt get upset before the NT game. :D

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Vay bee! Delikanli TFF - PDFK!
Nasilda basmislar cezayi ama!
Helal size! :D :D :D :D

No more comments.......

Iste “fakir-fukaranin” bu ülkede hali!

I love this country! The creator of "duble-standart". (Like Cengo said) :D

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Cengo said:
In Türkiye you would be called a traitor if you did such a thing.

Türkiye is the motherland of doublestandards...;)

Fatih Terim even called him up to the NT camp days before he was going to find out about his punishment....they didnt tell him so he wouldnt get upset before the NT game. :D

we need to adopt a policy like they do in china and belive me it works... its called setting an example. they should have really tried to finish him off such as maybe end his career or dent it in a big way, even though we all take one for the team everyone from now on would understand that behaviours like his wont be tolerated.
as u can see sepp even gave us a 6 match home ban. now will our players fight/start shit again? we'll see
similar to zaragoza, they keep doing those racist chants and their fines are a joke. but once they put foot to ass, lets say demote them to the 2nd division, then perhaps they'll understand. i think something like that happend in italy where a club did some fishy manuvers and they got demoted to the 3rd division.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Starcraft said:
I've seen Hasan Sas do the same thing and get no punishment. Hagi's also gotten light punishments for harrasing the refs. Bulent too.

Another thing that irks me is guys like Daum getting off easy for using drugs like cocaine. All he had to do was a pay a damn fine. Any normal person on the street would be jailed for 5 years but I guess his status as a famous coach got him off easy. He should have been banned from coaching football in every UEFA country but of course a team from Turkey immediately hires him. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Master-Marker said:
I've seen Hasan Sas do the same thing and get no punishment. Hagi's also gotten light punishments for harrasing the refs. Bulent too.

Another thing that irks me is guys like Daum getting off easy for using drugs like cocaine. All he had to do was a pay a damn fine. Any normal person on the street would be jailed for 5 years but I guess his status as a famous coach got him off easy. He should have been banned from coaching football in every UEFA country but of course a team from Turkey immediately hires him. :rolleyes:
using/posession and selling account for different crimes. so unless if u are familiar with the laws in whatever country he was arrested, i dont think u have a valid point there. how do u know he didnt have the the amount that constitutes for a fine, not a prison sentance? or the amount that isnt considerd for trafficking?

·
Registered
159 Posts
lazyPro said:
using/posession and selling account for different crimes. so unless if u are familiar with the laws in whatever country he was arrested, i dont think u have a valid point there. how do u know he didnt have the the amount that constitutes for a fine, not a prison sentance? or the amount that isnt considerd for trafficking?
It doesn't matter to me how much he used. He still used it and it makes me sick that guys like him get off easy. I don't have any respect for someone that's used shit like cocaine.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Master-Marker said:
It doesn't matter to me how much he used. He still used it and it makes me sick that guys like him get off easy. I don't have any respect for someone that's used shit like cocaine.
Everyone in Germany hates him, for that. Something like to use drugs as a famous is never accepted by Germans. (European) :rolleyes:
In our country it is everything possible!

I don't like him too!
But i find he is a successfull coach and a good trainer!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What Daum did he did to himself and because of his drug affairs he didnt get the German NT job. I dont like people using drugs either and they should be punished for it just like Daum was.

Then we have Gökdeniz who was the leader of a group who arranged games and gambled on it. It affected the whole league and a bunch of people. He got himself mixed in mafia affairs....he was shot at and a lot of other things we still dont know about....and he dragged Fatih tekke into it who tried to save him out of this filthy business.

Like everyone else gökdeniz deserves a second chance but settling with 6 months and a puny fine is not the way to scare people from doing it again.

The biggest disgrace is that Trabzonspor tried to make him look like a victim. I would have expected a club like Trabzonspor to either sack him or at least suspend him for a whole season for dragging Trabzonspors name into this shit.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Cengo said:
What Daum did he did to himself and because of his drug affairs he didnt get the German NT job. I dont like people using drugs either and they should be punished for it just like Daum was.

Then we have Gökdeniz who was the leader of a group who arranged games and gambled on it. It affected the whole league and a bunch of people. He got himself mixed in mafia affairs....he was shot at and a lot of other things we still dont know about....and he dragged Fatih tekke into it who tried to save him out of this filthy business.

Like everyone else gökdeniz deserves a second chance but settling with 6 months and a puny fine is not the way to scare people from doing it again.

The biggest disgrace is that Trabzonspor tried to make him look like a victim. I would have expected a club like Trabzonspor to either sack him or at least suspend him for a whole season for dragging Trabzonspors name into this shit.

Yeah youre right!
In 2 month of that time, there were not matches.

·
Banned
657 Posts
a persons personal life should not come into itas long as it doesnt affect his personal life. and you cant get jail for using drugs. rehab and a small fine(althogh jail would be a good idea)

·
Registered
159 Posts
GS1905 said:
a persons personal life should not come into itas long as it doesnt affect his personal life. and you cant get jail for using drugs. rehab and a small fine(althogh jail would be a good idea)
Actually in some countries like Singapore and Saudi Arabia use and possession of cocaine is punishable by death.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Master-Marker said:
Actually in some countries like Singapore and Saudi Arabia use and possession of cocaine is punishable by death.

yup they recently killed someone there...although its questionable as in my school there ppl were caught for drugs, other than cocaine, and they only got suspended, not even expelled. so its really about settin an example

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
But my point with Gøkdeniz was that he had done something similar. He has ran after the refs to take them out. And player to player it happens all the time. I have never seen Hasan Sas try to beat up refs like Gøkdeniz has done. He was litterally moved away by Senol Gunes in one instance for example. The mafia thing is a completely different matter. :rolleyes:
It is clear to everyone that the TFF realized that we needed a Gøkdeniz in form to qualify to the EC, therefore they got more leniant on his ban. Perhaps some money from Trabzonspor involved aswell?? Thats how things work in Turkey. Like it or not.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Daum losing the position as the NT coach of Germany was probably a punisment enough. Alongside the public embarrasment. Everybody continues to talk about it, at a much higher scale then with a normal person. That might be a reason for his seemingly mild punishment.

·
*the drum drum*
42,596 Posts
Master-Marker said:
Do you know the law/s in Germany in regards to what he done? How are you so sure that he's been let off easily? And why should UEFA or FIFA take a matter from the German legal system and over rule it's punishment?

If he was a player who tested positive for cocaine at a pre/post match drugs test, then I could understand your point. But his using drugs has absolutely nothing to do with UEFA, FIFA or even the German FA. The German FA though took it into their own hands and decided that they didn't want a "criminal" in charge of their NT, good for them..

You can't just make up laws and stick your nose into people's private lives and then punish them as a football association..

As for your point on Singapore and Saudi Arabia, again, ridiculous and irrelevant. He was tried and punished in Germany..
Here's an example, 9 geniuses from Australia decide to smuggle cocaine from Bali to Australia. If they get caught at the Indonesian airport, like they were, they get either life in prison or death.. If they made it into the air and were caught in Australia, they get something more like 5 years in prison..

Laws in football DO NOT run in conjunction with laws of a country. And laws of one country DO NOT run in conjunction with laws of another country.. You have to realise that and make that distinction rather then letting your own personal opinion cloud your judgement..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.