1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bordeaux v Man Utd
Inter v Barcelona

Inter-Man Utd final. Man U to win it.

I'm sure most Italian fans feel the same way as Deano, they want us to gain some points for them and crash out of the CL in the most painful way

I say fcuk it from now on I'll be rooting for the German sides in Europe

Italian football :finger::finger::finger:

·
Registered
23,659 Posts
We should lose on purpose against CSKA. They can take their coefficient and shove it! :finger:

Or...

Maybe we could make a motion to UEFA to have them exclude us from improving the Italian coefficient. We're not "italian" anyway. Perhaps we could give our points to the Netherlands or Serbia. :undecide:

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
:D :D :D oh God!! picking on Muntari in the Palermo thread, and now this.. you guys are cracking me up big time!!!

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We should lose on purpose against CSKA. They can take their coefficient and shove it! :finger:

Or...

Maybe we could make a motion to UEFA to have them exclude us from improving the Italian coefficient. We're not "italian" anyway. Perhaps we could give our points to the Netherlands or Serbia. :undecide:
1- yea I thought that would do at first but I think wishing a good luck to ze germans is good enough

2-yea donating the points is a great idea, hmmm maybe we can actually sell those in the future

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Or maybe we should make our coefficients count toward the "Argentina foreign league." With just 1 team in the league, we'd blow away all other leagues in the coefficient game. :howler:

jk... I think Deano is a good poster who writes objectively and usually backs up his more thorough arguments.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Come on.. Raziel, everyone predicts scores all the time. Take it easy on Deano as an example ;)

Italy's spot could be saved by a 'non-italian' team, with a Portuguese Master they so hate.

dilemma...

especially when Lippi's Old Lady Screwed up in the most humliating fashion. Lippi, and press dont know what to say/do.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i don't really care what they want...what they think...what they predict...so just relax...but yeah, i agree with u...

italian football... :finger:

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
someone here is misusing his talents almost like seeing maradona score a header :yuck:

Rob, are u really Rob?? I can tell u know this version of Rob is an alien to jokes

who are u ?

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
I'm sure most Italian fans feel the same way as Deano, they want us to gain some points for them and crash out of the CL in the most painful way

I say fcuk it from now on I'll be rooting for the German sides in Europe

Italian football :finger::finger::finger:

This seems to be an issue with many Inter fans.

Inter is a Italian professional football club playing in Italia. The bulk of its fans ARE Italian.

Deano is a Romanista. Surely you can see his rational in thought process?

To me, I would probably vote for Roma if they were in the CL final, but that is me. Many supporters of different club in a country, will not. However this is not isolated to Italy only.

I wish we hit the CL final, it would be a great learning experience...even if we bow out to United.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,686 Posts
I may be a bad parody of myself, but I am the real Rob!
no ur not, the real Rob supported ManU and had black and white Ferguson avatar, I remember it clearly. But then he changed his name to Ronaldwho and you took his name. :nono:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts