Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With less than 24 hours before Serie B starts, here are the top ten favourites to win the league according to bwin:

1 Parma 7/2
2 Empoli 4/1
3 Brescia 9/2
4 Livorno 25/4
5 Albinoleffe 10/1
6 Matova 12/1
7 Rimini 13/1
8 Ascoli 15/1
9 Pisa 15/1
10 Piacenza 17/1

....after that the odds get much steeper.

So what do you guys think? I personally worry a hell of a lot about our lack of width, and I'm still unconvinced by our defence.... I don't think this season's gonna be anywhere near as easy as some people on here are hoping... I hope for top 4.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
We are favourites on BetFair too as of last night.

We must at least promote from the play-offs. We have the squad, my only question mark is Cagni, can he deliver? I haven't been impressed with pre-season, so lets hope he gets it together.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
2nd team will get automatic promotion as well, then from 3rd 'till 6th place will play for the semi final format playoffs, so let's avoid the playoffs.

Edit: 1st or 2nd doesn't matter for me :), what's matter is to get a straight promotion.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Interesting that Cristiano Lucarelli thinks Brescia and Livorno have better squads than Parma this season (speaking to official site)...... full translations will be up on www.forzaparma.com within the hour.

Could all be propaganda of course....

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Lucarelli should start worrying about his inability to score instead of talking about other teams.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts