Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
23,824 Posts
I am gonna root for Brescia, Reggina and Spezia. The second likely having no chance at promotion though.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Reggina, I remember when it was hard to visit that place.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I hope Reggina can come back up(my mums from calabria),Pescara also as dad is from(Abruzzo):D,I wouldn't mind seeing Varese come up also;).

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm rooting for Spezia, Reggina, and for the 3rd team I'm thinking of Empoli, Varese, or YES! Siena. I hope PALERMO stays in Serie B forever. I'm tired of Zamparini big mouth and his horrible transfers.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
He did bring Cavani and Pastore to Serie A, not sure about this horrible transfers thinggy.. his problem is selling his best players (and sacking coaches, qo), but he brought in some good players tbf.

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Hoping for Reggina, Empoli & Bari to go up. Siena can rot.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Why do people hate Sinea that much? They changed their management and are not associated with Juve anymore.

They are owned by this hot cougar instead now.

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
If they got back up then buve would have another 6 easy points guaranteed.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
That was old news, since they were sold few years back they are now more associated with Roma more than any club. Their owners, the Mezzaroma brothers are hardcore Roma fans.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I hope Palermo come straight back up I like them&for me Serie A is better with them in it:D.

·
Banned
316 Posts
Will be keeping tabs on Bari, Bari is my middle name, for real.

·
Registered
29,139 Posts
He did bring Cavani and Pastore to Serie A, not sure about this horrible transfers thinggy.. his problem is selling his best players (and sacking coaches, qo), but he brought in some good players tbf.

Also brought Miccoli "back" and had 4 players in the 2006 squad.

·
Registered
15 Posts
EMPOLI – SIENA (Italian Second Div)
This match is a Toscan derby and a face-off of two best offenses in the first five rounds of Serie B. Both coaches announced a fight to win, both of them are hoping for a good performance and both of them announced three great forwards in the first lineup. On one side there are Verdi, Tavano and Maccarone and on the other Rosina, Paolucci and Gianetti. Those are respectable offenses, but they are not the only aces Sarri and Berreta have up their sleeves because both teams have excellent efficiency with free kicks, especially Empoli who look deadly with Tonelli in the goal area after a corner kick. Anything except a good match with at least three goals would be a big surprise.
Bet: Over 2,5 goals
Odds: 1.95
BOL ;)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
EMPOLI – SIENA 0-0

Which betting company is the idiot above working for?

Rino about to get the sack.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
EMPOLI – SIENA (Italian Second Div)
This match is a Toscan derby and a face-off of two best offenses in the first five rounds of Serie B. Both coaches announced a fight to win, both of them are hoping for a good performance and both of them announced three great forwards in the first lineup. On one side there are Verdi, Tavano and Maccarone and on the other Rosina, Paolucci and Gianetti. Those are respectable offenses, but they are not the only aces Sarri and Berreta have up their sleeves because both teams have excellent efficiency with free kicks, especially Empoli who look deadly with Tonelli in the goal area after a corner kick. Anything except a good match with at least three goals would be a big surprise.
Bet: Over 2,5 goals
Odds: 1.95
BOL ;)
haha did you post this on SBR forum as well?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts