·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which players will leave?
Who will stay with us in B?
Who may come to us?
Who will be our coach?

This thread is for speculating about our new "adventure"...

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
End of an era. Budan, Lucarelli, Cigarini, Morrone, Gasba, Pisanu will probably all go and we will have to build again. We may not come back up straight away but if Ghirardi is patient and lets the new coach build a team then we have every chance of coming back up with a fresh, young and exciting side that will once again make an impact in Serie A.

For now though, this is the darkest day in recent Parma history and I hope that the fans are behind the team all the way and continue to support them in Serie B.

Whatever may happen, I think we will all be united in saying: Forza Parma Per Sempre.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
This is a thread we need. It feels like Hell now, but we need a series away from Serie A. Away from every season ending like last year, it's not healthy going through that on an annual basis! We need to be looking forward to Serie B next year, and hopefully, to bouncing back.

For who will leave? Cigarini, Budan, probably Reginaldo, Bucci will go into retirement I would imagine and so could Couto. Gasbaronni is another I could imagine leaving. Who knows who else? Dessena? Is he even good enough to get any interest? Lucarelli is bound to leave.

I can't possibly even begin to imagine who will replace them, my knowledge of Serie A is nothing like it was 4 or 5 years ago, never mind Serie B. Just players with heart. Who don't give up. Morrone type players.

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Which players will leave?

Budan, Morrone, Cigarini, Reginaldo (please), Lucarelli.

Who will stay with us in B?

Paci, Falcone (if other teams dont come in for them), Dessena the local
boy will stay (thank god he's been crap), all the young players.

Who may come to us?

Desperate players.

Who will be our coach?

Jose Mourinho is the favourite at the moment, on a serious note only one
man should mentioned, Mimmo Di Carlo :proud:

·
Registered
236 Posts
thanx numerodix...!!
but actually we deserve this situation...
we didn't play well for the whole season...
we bought wrong player..actually we need defender but we bought forward
we hired inexperience coach...

we need serie b to revive our strength and power...
to gain our power more and more...
to evaluate our team...

btw...
Ghirardi said that if we go down he will reshuffle our team..
so maybe next season in serie b we'll see the new parma

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Seriously, I'm not really too sad that we are relegated. Like what some have said, we deserve it. I'm interested to see what we can do in Serie B next season. Had we remained in Serie A, I'm afraid we might see the same shit again next season. That doesn't mean I hope for the team to be relegated though. Looking forward to the next season though. Just hope that we don't make the same mistakes like we did for the past few seasons again.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Jose Mourinho is the favourite at the moment, on a serious note only one
man should mentioned, Mimmo Di Carlo :proud:
Yeah, definitely being in Jose, I'm in total agreement here LL :D Maybe he can treat Parma like Ranieri, a stepping stone back into management after a spell at Chelsea! Hahaha. If only.

I have to be honest, this was the first Parma game I have seen all year. I've not exactly followed the team particularly closely until near the end of the year, to my shame. I kind of fell out of love with football earlier in the year, so I'm not sure why everyone favours the return of Di Carlo? What exactly did he do that was so impressive to everyone, and yet saw him get sacked?

And well...Is there any reason not to bring back Carmigiani? He was a hero for us many times. Can we not call upon him once again?

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Yeah, definitely being in Jose, I'm in total agreement here LL :D Maybe he can treat Parma like Ranieri, a stepping stone back into management after a spell at Chelsea! Hahaha. If only.

I have to be honest, this was the first Parma game I have seen all year. I've not exactly followed the team particularly closely until near the end of the year, to my shame. I kind of fell out of love with football earlier in the year, so I'm not sure why everyone favours the return of Di Carlo? What exactly did he do that was so impressive to everyone, and yet saw him get sacked?

And well...Is there any reason not to bring back Carmigiani? He was a hero for us many times. Can we not call upon him once again?

We were playing very good football, almost beat Inter away, and
gave Milan a tough time in the San Siro too.

But the team was let down by our defence totally and we were
leaking goals, if we scored one, we'd concede two. At the time
many assumed the inexperienced manager was to blame.

But then the guru of defensive football came in, and even he was
unable to sort out the defence.

So in short, he's a smart young capable manager, a good motivator
and very popular with fans and players, top guy as well :thumbsup:

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Seriously, I'm not really too sad that we are relegated. Like what some have said, we deserve it. I'm interested to see what we can do in Serie B next season. Had we remained in Serie A, I'm afraid we might see the same shit again next season. That doesn't mean I hope for the team to be relegated though. Looking forward to the next season though. Just hope that we don't make the same mistakes like we did for the past few seasons again.

Exactly. :thumbsup:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Thanks for the explanation LL :)

Well, whoever we get, lets hope to God they can shore up the defence. Otherwise, we could be in Serie B for a long time

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Ok, I'll give Ghirardi this summer to prove himself to not be the fat spoilt Brescia fan I suspect he is.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GK:
Bucci - Will hopefully retire now
Pavarini - I dont know what to think. He is ok but nothing special. I'd like to have a new keeper though
Petr - Didnt see anything of him yet, keep him, maybe he is useful

DEF:
Castellini - I think he might stay
Couto - Will finish his carreer I suppose?
Paci - I HOPE we can keep him, he is a warrior. Did some stupid things but that happens to defenders sometimes
Falcone - I hope we dont keep him
Rossi - He is our future central defender, he is more than good for Serie B, please keep him and play him with Paci
Coly - Keep him if possible. Seems unlikely though
Antonelli - I think we'll keep him, maybe one between Castellini and him leaves though
Zenoni - Please get rid of him, he is useless

MID:
Cigarini - Sell him please and get the most possible money. He is a good and talented player, but I still think he is overrated and we may get more money than he is worth
Morrone - Its unlikely but he would be the ideal captain and I wish we could keep him. He has heart and passion, we need such players
Parravicini - Di Carlo never used him, in the end he got some matches and did well. I hope we can keep him and make him our new Ciga
Mariga - Keep him aswell! I think this is likely since we just renewed his contract
Dessena - He will stay but I would be happy to get rid of him

Gasbarroni - He will leave us and we have to replace him I guess
Reginaldo - I hope he stays (I think he has a long contract) but I dont think he will. Most Parma fans want him out so I dont think he'll stay
Morfeo - Carreer end ? I dont know what to say about Mimmo, I love his football skills but he is useless when he is always injured
Pisanu - Renewed his contract and will stay with us surely

ATT:
Budan - He will leave us, I am sure. Big disappointment for me
Lucarelli - I dont know...He said he'll stay in B but he is overpaid for Serie B and we should get some other strikers
Corradi - Get the hell out of our team please!

Then we have some youngsters like Crisci, Moretti, Prijovic that we should obviously keep. Paponi will probably come back like some other players who are on loan (dont know who though).

What about this?

New GK

Coly/new LB - Paci - Rossi - Castellini/Antonelli

Mariga - Morrone/new MF - Parravicini

Pisanu - New CF - Reginaldo/new winger

Then we obviously need some back up players in midfield.
There are so many good strikers already in Serie B, we should get someone like Godeas who scores like 20-30 goals per season and is used to this league.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Imagine a brand new team full of hope!!!

Curci/Petr(Hope Petr is not another crap)

Coly(Hope he stays)/Zenoni(If he accept wage cut), Paci/Falcone(His recent form seems okay as a backup), Rossi/xxx, Antonelli(I guess Castellini would leave us and Antonelli showed some potential)/xxx

Mariga(Our hope!!!)/Dessena, xxx/xxx(Some experienced technical player), Parravicini(Hope he can stay, his last year's form was quite good)/xxx

Pisanu(He has long contract with us)/xxx, xxx/xxx(Get rid of Morfeo and put the wage budget for some good guy), Reginaldo(Okay for me, I think he can still improve)/Paponi(Don't think Gasba would stay with us)

xxx/Granoche

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.