Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that its early for this match but on Monday Im goin on a trip around Europe and I will be 3 days in Rome (10, 11 and 12 of May) so my plan is to go on Olimpico and watch Roma - Atalanta.

Does anyone knows how much the tickets will cost? Do I have to buy a ticket a day before the match or I can buy it on the match day? Tell me stuff related for this match. :)

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Depends on your seats. Distinti is about 20-25 euros... tevere laterale about 40? Centrale about 50-60 euros and obviously the mroe expensive seats are at the Monte Mario section.

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this r the prizes for the match against Torino:

Tribuna Monte Mario Top €80,00
Tribuna Monte Mario €70,00
Tribuna Tevere Centrale €55,00
Tribuna Tevere Laterale €40,00
Distinti €25,00
Curva Nord €15,00

so for Atalanta prizes should be somewhat arount these I guess.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
No excitement for the match whatsoever in this forum :pp.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
I know that its early for this match but on Monday Im goin on a trip around Europe and I will be 3 days in Rome (10, 11 and 12 of May) so my plan is to go on Olimpico and watch Roma - Atalanta.
When Inter clinch the Scudetto, make sure you don't celebrate until after you leave the Olimpico and do so in your hotel room...for your own safety!

·
Registered
6,288 Posts

Does anyone knows how much the tickets will cost? Do I have to buy a ticket a day before the match or I can buy it on the match day? Tell me stuff related for this match. :)
I would get a ticket from the Roma store a day or two before the match. Just easier that way. They will ask for your passport and your name will be printed on the ticket, for security reasons. They speak enough English to get by, so don't be too concerned if you can't speak Italian.

The store I got my tickets from was Piazza Colonna 360 in Centro Storico. It's just off Via Del Corso, which is one of the main streets in Rome for shopping. I think its the main store (not all the stores sell match tickets).

As for the game, I'm not sure where you are staying, but the easiest way to the Olimpico is to get a tram from Piazzale Flaminio, at the back of Piazza del Popolo. About a 10min tram ride, then you get off and walk to the Olimpico, which isn't that far. You won't be able to miss it as there will be plenty of people doing the same.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Lets hope we win this match with a very good performance in our final ome game. No matter what happens in Milan.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
As Roma- Atalanta
36^ giornata di campionato Serie A Tim
Stadio Olimpico di Roma
11 maggio 2008 2008 ore 15.00
Arbitro : Banti

ANTUNES Gabriel
AQUILANI Alberto
BERTAGNOLI J. Sergio
BRIGHI Matteo
CASSETTI Marco
CICINHO
CURCI Gianluca
DE ROSSI Daniele
DELLA PENNA Claudio
DONI Alexander
ESPOSITO Mauro
GIULY Ludovic
MANCINI Alessandro
MEXES Philippe
PANUCCI Christian
PERROTTA Simone
PIZARRO David
TONETTO Max
UNAL Daniel
VUCINIC Mirko

·
Registered
905 Posts
Della Penna and Unal are in the squad; I hope to see one of them come on in the closing stages. Della Penna I've had my eye on for a few seasons I think he'd make a great trequartista if moved back, and Unal comes with good reviews from Switzerland.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
1-0 Panucci.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.