Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
You are seeing things ;)

Tired or not, they are fighting off relegation. Siena wasnt threatend much from relegation, but still won us (or we let them), and this will be tougher, even if we are at home. Only priority of the game is making sure one of Trez or Del Piero, or both, scores :pp

Unlikely, but considering its useless game, wouldnt mind if Pasquato or one of the other primavera kids are on the bench, and get few minutes.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
This game and the last one is worthless imo, the only thing that any fan should care about is for Trez and DP to score, we are guaranteed of 3rd place, we can't go higher or lower, so why bother? I agree with Osman.

Send in the primavera.

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
Yeah incredible moves...

Official line-up

Buffon

Zebina Legrottaglie Chiellini Grygera

Camoranesi Tiago Sissoko Palladino

Trezeguet Del Piero

I didnt see the bench, have you? Just wondering if theres any longshots of a primavera players being on the bench.

Btw for his standards, Palladino is playing well (meaning not giving away every ball).

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
Have you seen any banners supporting Giovinco as it was predicted there would be? ;) Btw I loved The Nedved banner :proud: :star:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Get Zebina out. He's ruined every chance he had to run at players his flank - tell me something I don't know yet, right... but it's more of a shame than usual since he's ruined Tiago's inch perfect passes in the process.

Del Piero is being selfish and wasteful. That backpass from Trezeguet should definitely have been a goal. Both will try to score but hopefully they don't start getting on each other's nerves as the minutes go by.

Camoranesi has been quite sloppy while Palladino is still struggling to make a correct pass. Get Nedved in!

Sissoko and Tiago have performed the best thus far.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Get Zebina out.
Been saying that since he came in 2004.

Del Piero and Trez are both looking out to score, as Genoa is losing 2-0 with Boriello unlikely to score.

Tiago is good, hopefully he doesn't get sent off.

Also i concur with Steph, wanna see Pavel.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Well that sucks, 2 matches in a row we've been fielding our best players and we can't even score a goal .. I know that it doesn't matter but wtf?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts