Seedorf-Kaka
Super Pippo(2Half) Pato

Forza Milan!! :heart:

4 Maggio allmost 5 Maggio:hopeful:

Attachments

·
Registered
24,052 Posts
Wonderful, will we be sent out from next years UCL on my birthday? I hope I have such an hangover I won't get up.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Wonderful, will we be sent out from next years UCL on my birthday? I hope I have such an hangover I won't get up.
So sorry it had to turn out this way Johan :notlist:

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
As I wrote in the Livorno - Milan match thread, today Altobelli declared war against Milan during the post game comments on ALjazeera TV. He said that Fiorentina could have killed Milan's CL chance today, but it does not matter becaue we are going to kill it next week.

C.Maldini was diplomatic as usual.

·
Registered
15,632 Posts
It will be a disaster if they win a fourth in a row. We have to win this one, I so badly want to beat them now.

·
Registered
24,052 Posts
It will be a disaster if they win a fourth in a row. We have to win this one, I so badly want to beat them now.
The way the season have been going in general it is hard to even believe. we are hard pressed to find the devil's luck. :sigh:

I guess Inzaghi have to play, his shoes suddenly was painted golden after having been gray for so long. Let's hope for a Materazzi red in the first 20 mins. :excited:

·
Scudetto
23,465 Posts
The Ancelotti of old (the one that used to beat Inter all the time) would play:

Kalac

Bonera-Nesta-Kaladze-Jankulovski

Ambrosini-Pirlo-Seedorf

Kaka

Inzaghi-Pato​

:hopeful:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Ancelotti of old (the one that used to beat Inter all the time) would play:

Kalac

Bonera-Nesta-Kaladze-Jankulovski

Ambrosini-Pirlo-Seedorf

Kaka

Inzaghi-Pato​

:hopeful:
:hopeful::strong:

·
Scudetto
23,465 Posts
It could potentially suck :(

On my birthday, Alexandre Pato showed the world who he was :scream:

13th January :proud:

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Maldini is out for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
i would play Seedorf in midfield trio,as Mancini puts pressure with his Cambiasso,Chivu and Zanetti on our Gattuso and Ambrossini who are weak with the ball and they got many balls from Gattuso and Ambrossini and all of them turned into inter's counters,but yet i like Seedorf' new role,he would provide us a bit more width,also he would close the running ways of Maicon which could limit inter's width game.

1 - 20 of 349 Posts