Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even if our Scudetto hope are pretty much gone, we (logically) still have to win all our remaining games. Especially with Juventus being at our heel, we don't want them thieves to steal our earned second spot.

So discuss... I have a feeling we will play well, because its too late and so we can say... Why didn't we play like this before?!

PS: Deano change it to Roma Vs. Torino, sorry. :D

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Well Torino are due a win and we might still be feeling sorry for ourselves after throwing away the chance to win the title once again so i dunno what to expect.

We are home and Torino do like to play football on occasion so we might not have to worry about them parking 10 men behind the ball but we will probably dominate possession and not give them much...Of course that doesn't mean we will win as we have so tragically found out but i can see a high scoring game.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If Torino plays against us like they did against Inter we are done, no joke, they would have scored us 4 goals easy.

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
We must win this game to try to seal the 2nd place especially that i predict a loss in Genoa next week .

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just hope Giuly gets more playing time. We keep playing Taddei and Perrotta who are clearly not good... when Giuly is so much more dynamic.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
no one here is showing it and there are no streams, awesome. we might be out of it but I'd still like to watch my team play.

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
Registered
7,499 Posts

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Roma won 4-1. Important win to hold on to 2nd place. We are 5 points up on Juve with 3 games left....with us playing at Sampdoria next week, its gonna be close.

Vucinic looked great yet again...hope we pay off Lecce ASAP.

Forza Roma

1 - 20 of 32 Posts