Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see Deano make this week's, he must be very busy- so I'll set it up. I'm not too good with the stars system though, so please spare me the criticism. :D

Sunday (15:00)

AS Roma - Torino :star::star::star::star:

Fiorentina - Sampdoria :star::star::star::star::star:

Genoa - Empoli :star::star:

Inter Milan - Cagliari :star::star::star:

Juventus - Lazio :star::star::star::star::star:

Livorno - AC Milan :star::star::star:

Napoli - Siena :star:

Palermo - Atalanta :star::star::star:

Reggina - Parma :star::star:

Udinese - Catania :star:

·
Administrator
52,980 Posts
31 goals in this round. Two nil nil games, but healthy medium scores round in average.

Probably most notable for quite possibly being the round that put Parma to Serie B, which IMO for Serie A's sake, is unfortunate.

·
Registered
17,532 Posts
Parma have Genoa at home, Fiorentina away and in the final round Inter at home.

Genoa don't have anything to play for so hopefully they can get something against them, Fiorentina away is a write off, and Inter may already have to Scudetto wrapped up before the final round.

It doesn't look good though.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So Roma and Juventus demolish Torino and Lazio, respectively. So much for Lazio this year. They looked to be taking a turn for the better after Inter and are now collapsing. As far as Roma, no surprise considering there was no pressure on them. They definitely can perform with no pressure.

Inter squeaks by Cagliari in typical fashion. If not for the Matrix goal maybe there would be a Scudetto race in the weeks ahead.

Milan demolish Livorno away. Quite an Inzaghi show.

But the big move was made by Fiorentina, who was down to Sampdoria, then tied it, then went ahead with Mutu, and then finally gave up a goal at the death.

Milan are now 2 points behind Fiorentina with 3 games remaining.

And then the final story of the day- Parma blow it again. Parma 3 points from safety with 3 to go. Sad

·
Registered
17,532 Posts
Well Genoa are six points behind Udinese, i don't think they're going to be really challenging for a UEFA cup spot. Borriello can't get the scoring title by himself.

Although Parma do leak a lot of goals...

·
Registered
16,162 Posts
am I right in thinking that if Inter beat Siena at home they can lose to Milan AND Parma and still win the Scudetto ....

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Thanks Pulsar... I was away for the weekend.

·
Registered
59,788 Posts
Dellafiore was booked twice yet no red card was brandished. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts