Napoli - Atalanta :star: :star:

Reggina - Sampdoria :star: :star: :star:

Udinese - Roma :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Inter - Fiorentina (20:30) :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow no one has actually criticised the ratings yet :pp Anyway it is indeed a huge week of calcio. I will watch the obvious 3 big games.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Two five star games this weekend plus two four star games in Roma-Udinese & The derby

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Considering the circumstance of the Udinese - Roma game... it is almost no different to Inter - Fiorentina... 1 team challenging CL and 1 team challenging scudetto :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Considering the circumstance of the Udinese - Roma game... it is almost no different to Inter - Fiorentina... 1 team challenging CL and 1 team challenging scudetto :)
True...

·
Registered
59,811 Posts
Even derby at the Barbera so far, no team imposing itself on the game. Nothing for the crowd to shout about.

Vargas playing on the wing btw, with Sabato replacing him at left-back. The Peruvian had a very good start but then faded. A couple of free kicks but didn't amount to anything.

·
Registered
59,811 Posts
A draw would've been the fairer outcome..

Good goal, though I thought the wall could have perhaps done a better job. Great celebration from Miccoli :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I hope that they rough each other up bad

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1-1... the dinosaurs score. 30 mins played.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Indeed a very good game... for some reason the Serie A clubs dont play like this in CL :pp instead we are slow and boring, but oh well.. anyway Juve deserved the win in the end. Gattuso and Pirlo look like pub players at the moment.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
3-2 What a game!

Milan need a Bayern-style rebirth.
Milan need a Bayern style transfer market. Instead of feeling sorry for themselves they went out and bought top class players like Klose, Ribery and Toni.

Yet Milan are going for the dinosaurs again.

·
Registered
17,535 Posts
The dream is upon us, we're so close.

Milan out of the CL next season. :hopeful:

·
Registered
32,710 Posts
There's the difference that Bayern are actually making money while Milan must rely on Berlusconi's mood for top signings.

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
Great game. Both teams next year will look differently but great game nonetheless.

Good to see Kaka do something but indeed, Pirlo and Gattuso were just horrible.

Sala's first goal was offside though I think.

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
I'm surprised it came to this for MIlan. One of the top clubs in the world - oozing with class - but their club is so old and unprepared for the future, it's scary. Gattuso and Seedorf were horrible, Maldini is past it.

·
Registered
17,535 Posts
Milan will be back next season, Berlusconi has no choice but to reinforce the side, the question is whether they'll be playing CL football. Let's hope not...

But he could make his life easier if he promoted some youngsters from their set up, i mean someone like Abate at Empoli is a good player, a lot better than many of the options they currently have on the bench. They need to start giving the senatori some competition for their place as well, everyone seems a little too complacent at times.

They need to get rid of their deadwood too, Simic and Favalli are not Milan class players anymore.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts