Parma - Lazio :star: :star: :star:

Sampdoria - Livorno :star: :star:

Siena - Udinese :star: :star:

Torino - Empoli :star: :star:

Palermo - Juventus (20:30) :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Inter will lose or tie since no Ibrahiomvic, Chivu, or Suazo.

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
I'm gonna skip the Roma match on Sat. and take my wife on a day trip. I don't have the will to see Borriello and Leon rip us apart. :mute:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope Roma win to at least close the gap to 1 for a day.

·
Registered
32,716 Posts
Fair ratings.

Atalanta - Inter is a nail-biter. The Orobici are in tremendous form and usually give their all against the Milan teams, especially at home, while Inter MUST windespite not being at their best!

Furthermore, I could se Genoa "relaxing" a bit away from home against an almost gemellaggio opponent.

Milan- Cagliari should prove exciting as well...

All in all, perhaps not "technically" the most interesting matchups, but the table is on fire! :eek:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roma doing the usual, look good for so long and suck eventually trick... we have used it quite often this season. Its nothing to do with tactics, but just character. Anyway we at least got the 3 and hope Inter draw or lose today.

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
A spectacular evening in Sicily. OK, I am a bit biased, but every weekend I'm seeing some terrific matches this season. What a strike by Cassani :eek: vs. Juve, and a great match indeed, see-sawing action. Del Piero looks really good, it must be said. As a Roma fan, I am glad Juve lost. I still thought we had a better chance of losing second place than winning the scudetto. So this gives some breathing room.
What a strike by Vucinic and a celebration by DeRossi, too, this weekend.

·
Registered
59,827 Posts
He isn't even a leftie to boot. :eekani:

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Unbelieveble that Palermo managed to win this one, Juve were all over them in the second half and missed a galaxy of chances, and Palermo didn't have a single decent attack and couldn't string two passes together.

Ironic that for once Juve played spectacular football (at least in the second half, the only one I watched) and lost, I guess it's deserved after being so boring so often this season and winning somehow.

·
Registered
59,827 Posts
Palermo were all over the place, their midfield was non-existent, couldn't win the ball back.. it's sad how this team deteriorated from being very dangerous and organized since their first season in A 4 years ago to this mess.

·
Registered
32,716 Posts
Palermo were all over the place, their midfield was non-existent, couldn't win the ball back.. it's sad how this team deteriorated from being very dangerous and organized since their first season in A 4 years ago to this mess.
It's hasn't been a contunious journey "downwards", imo.

There have been ups and downs (though more of the latter).

They were shaky today more than ever, it was obvious. That 0-5 were weighing them down (and Colantuono).

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
Yeah. They need a tackling midfielder. Teams can just go right through them.

Anyway, what a treat of a match! I'm happy I saw something exciting. Weird how Chiellini let Amauri put in the second and Buffon let the third go in. Good game by Del Piero. Very entertaining.

·
Registered
59,827 Posts
They need someone with an idea in midfield now that Corini has gone. They have enough hard workers as it is.

Honestly they were incredibly messy and scattered.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Unbelieveble that Palermo managed to win this one, Juve were all over them in the second half and missed a galaxy of chances, and Palermo didn't have a single decent attack and couldn't string two passes together.

Ironic that for once Juve played spectacular football (at least in the second half, the only one I watched) and lost, I guess it's deserved after being so boring so often this season and winning somehow.
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

Second that.

·
Registered
23,914 Posts
They created nothing really in the first half. they were a different team in the second.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im glad Palermo got the win though. Good for their fans.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
I watched very little football over the weekend :(

How was Cassano, ToniSamp?

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
atalanta did approx poor game at home which it hadn`t been expected while inter snatched 2 goals and won by an easy work ... it was poor game to watch .

inzaghi entered too late . :moan:

·
Registered
46,356 Posts
I watched very little football over the weekend :(

How was Cassano, ToniSamp?
First of all he was quiet. :tongue:

A good performance but nothing to drool over. He is an ace and what is extraordinary for other players is routine for Cassano.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yet not good enough unfortunately for Donald Duck, Coach of ITA :moan:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts