Inter - Juventus (20:30) :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
63,926 Posts
Why are there no games on Sunday? Some sort of national holiday? :neutral:

·
Registered
63,926 Posts
..If Milan fail to beat Toro then TWO teams can very well overtake them, assuming Samp and Udinese win their home games.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Easter Sunday, religious day.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Another very important matchday, do I ask too much, if I want Toro and Inter to win? :lala:

·
Registered
63,926 Posts
Football is a funny game. On Wednesday I was rooting on for Lazio yet on Saturday I wish them a defeat. :D

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
We haven't won away in a long time but we are finally coming out of the big injury crisis and growing in confidence. Fiorentina should be desperate for a victory after two Serie A defeats in the last rounds and also two defeats against us in the Coppa. I really hope for yet another cracking Serie A game. Hopefully Ballotta won't gift them the win again. :)
I suspect Inter - Juventus might be a borefest, hopefully the ref will screw up rube in a very painful fashion because Mancini will probably [email protected] up if he has to outsmart even Ranieri right now. Massive game in Torino, too, I expect a Milan victory with some unforgivably misses by Toro.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I expect another ownage of Cameltoe by Chiellini. That's all I ask for, only if we get that, I'd settle for a 1-0 win on our part.

·
Registered
63,926 Posts
Another huh, you sure give Chiellini too much credit. Zlatan just sucked on the night. Self-imposed suckage, sort of thing.

He'll score on Saturday though :stuckup: , and hopefully it'll come from the penalty spot. That would be so-weet. Moreso if it was a late, totally bogus penalty... and with 'totally' I mean a blatant dive 10 yards outside the gobbo penalty area.

If not, there's always Il Jardinero :proud: to trim the trees.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
We haven't won away in a long time but we are finally coming out of the big injury crisis and growing in confidence. Fiorentina should be desperate for a victory after two Serie A defeats in the last rounds and also two defeats against us in the Coppa. I really hope for yet another cracking Serie A game. Hopefully Ballotta won't gift them the win again. :)
I suspect Inter - Juventus might be a borefest, hopefully the ref will screw up rube in a very painful fashion because Mancini will probably [email protected] up if he has to outsmart even Ranieri right now. Massive game in Torino, too, I expect a Milan victory with some unforgivably misses by Toro.
:howler::howler:

·
Registered
63,926 Posts
..I said the same yet in a more elaborative manner. Where's my uplifting smilies, I ask? :groan:

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Forza Inter.. The soon they wrap up the scudetto the better for my health and our CL chances. I know we are going to screw up again sooner or later... so let's just avoid the extra pain and get done with this as soon as possible.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I believe it's going to be very hard clash for both, I'm quite worried of the fact the we actaully "must win", hopefully Prandelli can prepare the guys well enough.

I wouldn't mind another gift by Ballotta... that said, I crused us and he'll do a miracle performance :wallbang:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not sure what game to watch. I think Imight start with Roma - Empoli but depending on circumstances I may change to Fiorentina - Lazio or Toro - Milan today.

·
Registered
63,926 Posts
No brainer, you should watch your team even if it's an Allievi Nazionale game.

Personally I'll start off watching the Roma game up until your first goal :D, then I'll switch over to the Torino-Milan game which should be closer.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No brainer, you should watch your team even if it's an Allievi Nazionale game.

Personally I'll start off watching the Roma game up until your first goal :D, then I'll switch over to the Torino-Milan game which should be closer.
Thats more what I meant... of course Empoli may be more difficult than I imagine if our mind is not on them.

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
Giovinco is showing his potential in this match. He's so much fun to watch. Too bad that first half-screamer smacked the woodwork! Even after Tonetto scored, they replayed the goal once, and Giovinco's shot twice immediately after :D

Piccolo (ex-Juve) has been quite physical, but even in Serie B he was quite the clumsy & poor-timing defender.

Now another Juve-youth comes on, Rey Volpato.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I can't believe we lost a game where the opponents barely created a chance - oh, yes I do - we signed Zenoni!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts