Milan - Sampdoria :star: :star: :star: :star:

Napoli - Fiorentina :star: :star: :star: :star:

Parma - Palermo :star: :star: :star:

Torino - Udinese :star: :star: :star:

Lazio - Roma :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
Good midweek games. Usually I would point out the stars I found odd, but this time I totally get it, Empoli-Juve are just one star short of the Rome derby because its a showdown between Juve against its magical midget son :shades: :D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if there was a sixth star games like the Rome derby, Milan derby would get it. Empoli - Juve is 4 as it is massive for Empoli and equally Juve still need points to assure CL. Besides there is some nice things like Giovinco and Marchisio v Juve... lets see if they are worthy of Juve next season.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Indeed a crucial match for Milan, Juve & Fio for the last 2 spot of UCL.

Hope Samp will hold Milan & Empoli upset Juve as its hard to see Fio getting anything more than 1 point agains Napoli.

·
Registered
59,894 Posts
Livorno-Reggina should be quite the dogfight. :boxing:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some predictions. I think we should beat Lazio, but it will be tough. Maybe 1-0 or 2-1. Milan will beat Sampdoria by 1 goal. 2-1 probably. Juve will draw at Empoli 1-1. Fiorentina will draw at Napoli 2-2.

·
Registered
16,219 Posts
Inter haven't played well away from home for ages .... so Genoa will be tough

I'll be amazed if Roma don't beat Lazio .. I think they're too strong ATM

Milan will definitely win with Pato scoring

Juve to get the 3 points too

but seriously if Roma win the derby , this title race is really gonna go down to the wire I think

Inter have a horrendous schedule of games after Genoa - games they would've been well able to win comfortably 4 months ago but not now with Samuel and Cordoba out

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
The odds are good here on the Palermo game. It gives me doubts... Does Parma have any chance of drawing or winning this game? Palermo is without Guana.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
I've got a good felling Inter will slip and that will give Roma even more motivation in the derby (The derby is 1 hour after the rest of the matches)

As for Milan I think we will win and Napoli will get a draw or win at home so we will be right back in the CL race.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
The odds are good here on the Palermo game. It gives me doubts... Does Parma have any chance of drawing or winning this game? Palermo is without Guana.
Of course they do, because Palermo are not as good away from home and Cuper has had a good effect on Parma.
Lets face it Di Carlo was a nobody in calcio, while Cuper is a big coach.
The only thing i don't understand why doesnt Ghirardi get coaches like Ranieri and Cuper in the begining of the season, but he waits until they are in the relegation zone :confused:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
There's about a 10% chance Palermo come to the Tardini and take all three pts.

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
anyone know which games RAI international are showing?

edit:

Sport
La Giostra dei Gol
Calcio Serie A
Genoa - Inter
1º tempo

Sport
La Giostra dei Gol
Calcio Serie A
Lazio - Roma

Grazie Rai :)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cant believe it. The game has to be fixed. No Borriello :eek:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A samp team without Cassano or Bellucci too. This Milan side is simply finished. They need some rotation in the summer.

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
I think this weekend "fortunately" for Parma fans, will not feature Miccoli as he is out injured.

Will be an interesting one to watch, also because of Cuper's home debut.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fiorentina blowing their chance. 2-0 Napoli. Lavezzi with a double.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Genoa has full control of the game but lack presence in the area. What the hell is wrong? why Boriello isn't playing? this game is made for his kind.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts