15.00 Bari - Parma
15.00 Cagliari - Lazio
15.00 Chievo - Catania
15.00 Milan - Napoli
15.00 Siena - Bologna

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Milan will have huge issues getting throught vs Napoli. All central defenders except Thiago Silva are injured or partially injured. Abate and Antonini are also iffy. Basically only one of 4 starting defenders is available and there are question marks over if even 3 senior squad players are available for those for slots. We shall see...

I look forward to Fiorentina vs Genoa, could be a really good game :)
Cagliari vs Lazio may prove important too.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
The FULL schedule for this round of Serie A:

;)

·
Registered
59,281 Posts
Many good games.

Serie A sucks? don't think so.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Will this be the weekend Milan retake the 1st place? Let's hope so. Napoli's going to be tough, especially without Nesta, but I trust in our ability to score more than they do.

·
Registered
13,073 Posts
Roma are hurt by many injuries and knowing us, Pepe will score a hat trick, following Lucarelli. :rollani:
SHAKEY DOG STUTTERING :scared:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Could be a deciding weekend.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Saturday 20 March

18.00 Fiorentina - Genoa
20.45 Roma - Udinese
20.45 Palermo - Inter

Sunday 21 March

15.00 Atalanta - Livorno
15.00 Bari - Parma
15.00 Cagliari - Lazio
15.00 Chievo - Catania
15.00 Milan - Napoli
15.00 Siena - Bologna
I really want Fiorentina(still in the CL hunt), Roma (just so they can keep pace with inter till the roma- inter game to make it more interesting and important for roma) and Palermo to win on Saturday.

I really hope Sampdoria win it on sunday as well just to keep juve out of CL contention.
Then I also want Lazio to beat cagliari just would be sad for a big serie a team like lazio to go to B.

And then of course I hope Milan win as well..... so lots of games for me to keep an eye on this weekend.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Inter - Palermo has the potential to be a cracker...let's see how Pastore, Miccoli and Cavani fare against Cambi, Samuel and Lucio

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Nobody is saying it, but Inter are missing Zlatan. Games such as those against Genoa, Catania, Palermo were the ones were he used to excel.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts