Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
45,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date and Time: Saturday Mar 12 2005, 20:30

CZ and Emre are back with the squad after having recovered from the flu...so things look good. Adriano also seems to be returning to form.

What do you guys think about this match? 3 points?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well I think its a definite win for us which we will need before our loss to Porto in midweek, :(

Our Champions League dreams will end next Tuesday..:(

So we will need to win to keep hunt for next year's CL spots.

By the way, merge this thread with the one already opened up.

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
Well if u think about it we do have alot of defensive problems for the Porto match, and as u know our defense this season has not been shmick, and with Cordoba out its gonna be a tough task.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Well I think its a definite win for us which we will need before our loss to Porto in midweek, :(

Our Champions League dreams will end next Tuesday..:(

So we will need to win to keep hunt for next year's CL spots.

By the way, merge this thread with the one already opened up.

lol im SO sure you are joking, how much did you have to drink before saying something like that :eek: :drunk:
inter is through easy even if mancini doesnt play recoba davids emre and vdm (hahahha .. obv he wont) we are through no trouble!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
can we win this hard match in rome,PREETY DAMN hard.
we need the 3points.if we win then we will win thx to a ADRIANO goal. :cool:
and i m sorry not only adri goal but VERI AND MARTINS will score too :flirt:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Coolntall I think you better rely on Adriano only then because neither Vieri nor Martins are called up :wallbang:

LAZIO V INTER: 21 NERAZZURRI CALLED UP
Friday, 11 March 2005 16:24:16
APPIANO GENTILE - Roberto Mancini has called up the following 21 players for Saturday evening's Serie A TIM Week 28 match away to Lazio:

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Alberto Fontana, 15 Fabian Carini

Defenders: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 11 Sinisa Mihajlovic, 13 Zé Maria , 16 Giuseppe Favalli, 23 Marco Materazzi, 40 Nicolas Giani, 77 Francesco Coco

Midfielders: 5 Emre Belozoglu, 6 Cristiano Zanetti, 7 Andy van der Meyde, 14 Juan Sebastian Veron, 18 Cristian Kily González, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 21 Giorgos Karagounis, 25 Dejan Stankovic

Strikers: 9 Julio Ricardo Cruz, 10 Adriano

===================

Burdisso aint called up. I guess he wont feature against Porto. Anyways why is Martins not called up? Injury? Flu? Bust-up with Mancini?

Damn.. Our defenders better play at their best levels, because 0-0 is the best we can get off of this kind of attack. Adriano is off-form and Cruz can't possibly be ready to play a full 90 after spending all this time rotting on the bench.

Only way we'll win this is if Adriano finally finds his true form, which I strongly doubt he will in this particular match in the Olimpico against a revenge-seeking Lazio.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I think, it will be, a traditional DRAW! :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hey why did we have to create a new thread? We ALREADY HAD A THREAD

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
What do you think!
Will Emre playing against LAZIO?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Maybe. To rest the starters for the Porto clash.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i dont think emre will start after a flu problem probably KARA will start bcz he suits to this match better.
about OBA OBA
i m sure he is keeping him for the porto match, u see that game is to important,and ADRIANO CAN DO IT ALONE WITH CRUZO ull see :cool:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I'd field Kily-Karagounis-Stankovic-VDM for this match and keep Veron, Emre, Cambiasso and CZ for the more important match against Porto.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Razman.....I agree with Stefan. Stankovic should be saved for Porto, he will be deadly compared to a Emre who hasn't played in a while..

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
Why are u guys so certain we will win against Porto, dont jinx it. Its gonna be a tough match.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yes, I'm afriad we will lose. Especially with Matrix and Miha in the defense. 2-1 Porto, and our European dreams are ended. :(

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Well I wish we could have it that both of the guy could play at the same time, but as it is now, I cant help but remember the many games Stankovic has sucked in recently. I know the guy is class, but he is being misused on the wings. I just wish that Mancini would try a diamond midfield for once. Problem is we dont have the playmaker to fill that advanced role in the formation.

But then again Veron and Stankovic are no wingers and it just doesn't make sense sometimes to use them on the wings.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
----------------Recoba/Veron----------------
-------Emre/Kara/Kily----------------------Stankovic/VDM----
------------------Davids/CZ/Cambiasso----------

This is in a perfect world. Too bad it won't happen.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Do you know I was thinking......do you know VDM will absolutely rape us in his presss comments after we sell him? He will just explode on us I bet you

1 - 20 of 249 Posts