Livorno - Parma :star: :star: :star:

Reggina - Siena :star: :star: :star:

Sampdoria - Catania :star: :star: :star:

Juventus - Napoli (20:30) :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
32,771 Posts
The usual star complains:

Inter and Palermo are better teams than Juventus and Napoli, respectively, and how on earth are Livorno-Parma and Reggina-Siena 3 stars?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Juve-Napoli has a much much bigger rivalry than Inter v Palermo of course.

3 stars for the big relegation battles. Livorno v Parma could be 5 its that important.

·
Registered
32,771 Posts
Only to those involved (incl. 10 fellas in the XT Parma forum).

The rest of Italy - or indeed the planet - could hardly care less.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Some more will be interested since it's Cuper's debut in Parma's bench.:smileani:
Also it's the first game of Lucarelli against his former team.

·
Registered
17,536 Posts
Serie A has been pretty even till now, a lot of teams are in the race for the UEFA Cup spot, and the CL places are still very much up for grabs.

No one from Milan, Juve and Fiorentina can screw up at this point.

·
Registered
59,987 Posts
Personally I would've watched Livorno-Parma had it not clashed with Inter-Palermo.

·
Registered
32,771 Posts
A Roma Milan game could hardly be more exciting, tough:nasty::thumbsup:

Though it's sort of a win-win.

·
Registered
32,771 Posts
Sure, but why one star for Atalanta-Empoli, then. Atalanta aren't known for giving points away easily at home, and Empoli really needs it and have a few decent talents.

On the other hand it could be argued that Reggina and Livorno are really crappy teams at the moment.

Palermo put in a good performance last time they were at San Siro and Inter are supposedly in a crisis:eek:

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Serie A has been pretty even till now, a lot of teams are in the race for the UEFA Cup spot, and the CL places are still very much up for grabs.

No one from Milan, Juve and Fiorentina can screw up at this point.
Just watch us go.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Atalanta - Empoli is just dull. If anyone had a choice of match to watch it would have to be Livorno v Parma for so many different reasons. Lucarelli, Cuper, Relegation.

·
Registered
59,987 Posts
Atalanta and Empoli both play good football, though. They're the hardest 'small' teams we've faced this season and the last.

·
Registered
32,771 Posts
I guess Parma gets nostalgia points too and Cuper always was good fun (eh)... but Reggina-MiniJuve... I know Siena's on form, but Macca isn't that exciting

Anyway, cheers for the ratings. Don't mean to shoot down your initiative. They are ment simply as a topic of discussion, right?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think Reggina - Siena likewise is just one of them crucual relegation games... however it is true maybe 2 stars would have been more reasonable.

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
Sure, but why one star for Atalanta-Empoli, then. Atalanta aren't known for giving points away easily at home, and Empoli really needs it and have a few decent talents.

On the other hand it could be argued that Reggina and Livorno are really crappy teams at the moment.

Palermo put in a good performance last time they were at San Siro and Inter are supposedly in a crisis:eek:
or a case of people being fed up with Inter... :lick:

(and really, Palermo is usually a dissapointment for me)

·
Registered
32,771 Posts
or a case of people being fed up with Inter... :lick:

(and really, Palermo is usually a dissapointment for me)
Palermo probably deserved at least a point against Milan at SanSiro (Pippo late winner). They'll cause Inter a lot of trouble (jinx).

Napoli mostly aren't all that away from San Paolo.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Only to those involved (incl. 10 fellas in the XT Parma forum).

The rest of Italy - or indeed the planet - could hardly care less.
I actually care as well....
I want Parma to stay it would be extremely sad for serie a for them to get relegated.
So I hope Parma wins against Livorno.
Ill be watching 3 games this weekend the 1 5 star'd and the 2 4 star'd so i guess my tv broadcaster picks the games according to deano's ratings :D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts