15.00 Lazio - Bari
15.00 Livorno - Roma
15.00 Parma - Atalanta
15.00 Udinese - Palermo
20.45 Milan - Chievo

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
It's called a debate, but really it's about refereeing decisions isn't it.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I think Inter could drop points this weekend with Chelsea coming up.

·
Registered
73 Posts
We will drop points due to referee decision mostly this season than with anything like champions league play off in midweek.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I'm expecting very bad match for us away at Napoli :depress:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Excellent result tonight. Muntari is so crap :D

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
This is a great night for calcio.... im sorry inter, but this year we are probably going to have something we havent had in years- an open title race and the scudetto is far from decided..... we have became used to having the scudetto be settled in february or march, but milan and even roma have very good chances to win it if they put a good run together.
We may have a very poor European season, but at least serie a is becoming more interesting this year.
Still the scudetto is inter's to lose , but after playing chelsea away it will be very tough to pick themselves up away to Palermo it will be very hard for them to win there and I could see Inter dropping some more points.

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
This is a great night for calcio.... im sorry inter, but this year we are probably going to have something we havent had in years- an open title race and the scudetto is far from decided..... we have became used to having the scudetto be settled in february or march, but milan and even roma have very good chances to win it if they put a good run together.
We may have a very poor European season, but at least serie a is becoming more interesting this year.
Still the scudetto is inter's to lose , but after playing chelsea away it will be very tough to pick themselves up away to Palermo it will be very hard for them to win there and I could see Inter dropping some more points.
Have to agree. After Mourinho gets back from the ban, it's up to him to make or break his team's chances. Let's see what happens next week.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
This is how Clacio should've been during the past years. However the typical thing that would've happened couple of years ago is Muntari not to be sent off with no PK for Catania then Inter scoring from an offside in the last minutes.

Actually I remember Stancovic doing the exact same foul Muntari did tonight againt someone in 2007 and nothing was done. I can't remember what was the exact game though.

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
This is how Clacio should've been during the past years. However the typical thing that would've happened couple of years ago is Muntari not to be sent off then Inter scoring from an offside in the last minutes.
Funny thing is, even if Inter would have got no decisions for them, Roma would have still never won anything.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Have to agree. After Mourinho gets back from the ban, it's up to him to make or break his team's chances. Let's see what happens next week.
well if you get through against Chelsea it will be a huge distraction for inter, because milan and roma are out of Europe, altho if Mourinho makes a good CL run it will excuse him for losing the scudetto... so tuesday is crucial in terms of the scudeto race.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
This is how Clacio should've been during the past years. However the typical thing that would've happened couple of years ago is Muntari not to be sent off with no PK for Catania then Inter scoring from an offside in the last minutes.

Actually I remember Stancovic doing the exact same foul Muntari did tonight againt someone in 2007 and nothing was done. I can't remember what was the exact game though.
BUT..... they should overturn muntari's ban it was shocking and he should be able to play against Palermo :excited:

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Funny thing is, even if Inter would have got no decisions for them, Roma would have still never won anything.
No complaints from me if that happens. I know more than anyone here how Roma can **** up and self distruct. As long we have a clean Clacio and everybody is enjoying fair refereeing.. this is all what I am asking for.

Nothing more depressing than losing something you deserve becuase someone cheated. I think you also should know how it feels being an Inter fan and all.

..well unless you just became a fan after they started to know how to win/cheat their scudetti.

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
well if you get through against Chelsea it will be a huge distraction for inter, because milan and roma are out of Europe, altho if Mourinho makes a good CL run it will excuse him for losing the scudetto... so tuesday is crucial in terms of the scudeto race.
You know what's strange? I don't even care if we don't win the scudetto, as long as we put a good show at Stamford Bridge. The psychological element that Inter needs in the UCL is more important, and we will never do well in Europe if we only focus on the scudetto.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Oh, it's such a joy. The self righteous ones are on the ropes and they have only themselves to blame. The kick and cry, foul and injure routine has been exposed, now they are left without a plan. Only Milito can score. Shut him down and Inter are stuck with only blood ball.:howler:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts