Reggina - Palermo :star: :star:

Sampdoria - Torino :star: :star: :star:

Udinese - Atalanta :star: :star: :star:

Napoli - Inter (20:30) :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some big games this week me thinks. I look forward to watching Roma - Parma and Juve - Fiorentina however I am likely to miss the other games.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Roma have been Parma's bogey team for seasons now.... we always play well against the big teams EXCEPT the giallorossi, Parma won't even turn up i assure you

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just hope Fiorentina to beat Juve really :hopeful: Also lets hope Napoli do the league some favours and give Inter a beating.

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
Deano, you should really add the name of the referee for each Inter match every week. This way, we can get a preview of who we will be reading about the following week for cheating the opposition.

·
Banned
2,713 Posts
Deano, you should really add the name of the referee for each Inter match every week. This way, we can get a preview of who we will be reading about the following week for cheating the opposition.
:howler: :thmbup:

I see the stars are back which is gd news.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
If you're saying that because of the Mexes incident then you are speaking out of your ass, and i'm not an Inter fan as well ..

·
Administrator
53,211 Posts
Yeah, wasnt a freekick, let alone a red card. But its a very bogus and exaggerated to say that decided the game. Roma had it in their grips, and let it slip. Had huge possession and domination, but failed to capitalize. Rossetti indeed made a mistake in buying that silly dive, and also not showing the red to Burdisso. But these sitautions wasnt what the whole game was about (even if one can be hard done by it).

You oughta have punished Inter while you could for most part of the second half, but didnt go all the way. Even if its not that regrettful, you played really well, and played it safe against the strongest team. Not really a choke even if showing a sign of lack of strong mentality. If it was against another team, would said it was bit of a choke, but against Inter you played against them as you should have, and didnt take unnecessary risk or became complacent.

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
Typical Juventini, no sense of humor. Stop running with assumptions. Stop putting words in my mouth. There's been a pattern of referee decisions in Inter's favor this season that deserves some mention, and Mexes' ridiculous and game-turning red card is just another example.
Hey Os, go play King on some board you oversee. Maybe you can kill some more conversations.

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
As much as I love to see Juve lose, I would like to see a controversy-free draw with Fiorentina. Especially since Milan wont beat Lazio before the midweek CL match. I think the gap will close between Roma and Inter after the weekend. Just a shame Roma couldnt beat Inter too, because that could have made it all a bit more interesting...

·
Administrator
53,211 Posts
Typical Juventini, no sense of humor. Stop running with assumptions. Stop putting words in my mouth. There's been a pattern of referee decisions in Inter's favor this season that deserves some mention, and Mexes' ridiculous and game-turning red card is just another example.
Hey Os, go play King on some board you oversee. Maybe you can kill some more conversations.
How cute, another apt showcasing of your esteemed mental farting.

Just because I pointed its exaggerating to pin the whole game and league on on that red card (was controversial, not to the point of your melodrama though) and shouting cheater like a scorned infant.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
What a perfect weekend would be if Parma, Lazio and Fiorentina won... ;)

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
Just because I pointed its exaggerating to pin the whole game and league on on that red card (was controversial, not to the point of your melodrama though) and shouting cheater like a scorned infant.>>

Who is the infant here, talking about farting and marching around forums like a powertripper telling people what they can and cannot discuss? Who shouted anything? I made a joke out of a serious situation and you two were the infants by taking it so seriously and turning it into the melodrama. Go watch Jackass, tool.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its quie funny really... Juve fans have all season been crying foul from the referees and called Inter's scudetto tainted... yet when after a Roma - Inter game we feel hard done by they are the ones trying to play the 'bigger' people. :D

·
Registered
24,262 Posts
A few matches isn't a pattern. It's a statistical deviation.

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Automatic wins for Roma and probably Milan

I think Juve can and will beat Fiorentina

Napoli Inter could be close ... might be a draw although Inter are due a win

can't believe people are still bullsh*ting on about a referee conspiracy on the basis of a Crespo dive which the ref was stupid enough to fall for ...

there have been ridiculous decions going Inter's way, but now every team we play wants to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon

the long and short of it is that Crespo cheated.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts