Lazio - Reggina

Palermo - Empoli

Parma - Udinese

Siena - Cagliari

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think there are some very interesting midweek games. Juve-Toro and Roma-Inter the pick othe bunch. However a Tuscan derby, Catania v Milan, Siena - Cagliari and Parma - Udinese should be interesting for diff. reasons.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Of course the game I've most been looking forward to all season, but there are also alot of other great ties. Inter-Roma, obviously. I think either Roma will expose Inter or Inter will emphatically win. Genoa-Napoli should be good, two newly promoted clubs with lots of tradition who have been punching above their weight this season. Catania knocked Milan out of the Coppa Italia and are difficult to beat at home, so it might not be that straightforward for the Rossoneri. Cagliari has to beat Siena to have a realistic chance of staying up IMO, as if Siena wins they go six points clear of Cagliari and I think other relegation rivals Reggina who are improving can spring a surprise on Lazio. The Tuscan derby should be a great affair too and Parma-Udinese could be interesting especially after both teams were involved in high-scoring affairs this weekend.

Also, I know this isn't Italian, but there's going to be a Munich derby in the German Cup this Wednesday as well, plus Barça-Valencia in the Copa del Rey and River Plate-América in the Copa Libertadores, so a fantastic week of football especially considering there's no CL.:thmbup:

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
The Genovese teams have really been playing entertaining games. Look forward to them later on today. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great Outdoors said:
Where are the ratings, Deano? :D
Gone.

Good 0-0 yesterday. Entertaining match for such a scoreline and a good result ultimately for Torino who draw yet again :D

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Another entertaining round of calcio. Twas great, eh?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Borriello now top scorer on 16. Inter 1-1 Roma. Bianchi first goal for Lazio. Siena big win. Fiorentina big win. Milan drwew.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts