Inter - Udinese :star: :star: :star: :star:

Lazio - Siena :star: :star:

Napoli - Sampdoria :star: :star: :star:

Lecce - Milan :star: :star: :star:

·
Scudetto
23,858 Posts
Just hope Inter drop points :hopeful:

By the way, when will Zapata and Felipe be back for Udinese?

·
Registered
66,133 Posts
Just hope Inter drop points :hopeful:

By the way, when will Zapata and Felipe be back for Udinese?
I presume the use of the word 'just' means that you happen to consider a Milan victory in Lecce as a guarantee, so much that you don't even have to wish for it?

:D

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
I presume the use of the word 'just' means that you happen to consider a Milan victory in Lecce as a guarantee, so much that you don't even have to wish for it?

:D
Of course, but only just.

·
Registered
66,133 Posts
So you're trying to tell me that if Inter were to drop points against Udinese on Sunday afternoon and then Milan fail to capitalize afterwards - you wouldn't feel the least bit annoyed? Especially considering Lecce are relegation strugglers while Udinese are in the form of their lives..

Anyway, perhaps the reason you're not worried is because of the nice run of freebies you've been getting recently.. ;)

·
Scudetto
23,858 Posts
Of course I would be annoyed, but at the same time consoled that you guys are still behind us :hopeful:

To be honest, I don't have a good feeling. The streak has to end soon, and it'll probably come this Sunday :stress:

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Mmmm, a nice win and a cracking goal from Säumel. :)

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Cicinho had other plans.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Indeed if Cicinho didnt do that it would have been 3 hard earned points, but well it happens and instead its just 1. We really need to beat Lazio next week.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Milito hattrick...unlucky loss for Udinese...another victory for Napoli

And Lazio will destroy Roma next week

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
If Roma decide to swallow their pride and play more cautiously, it might actually be a very unexciting derby for the neutrals as we really, really suck when the opponents defend in numbers.
Just when I was thinknig that all top placed teams were going to win their games (apart from obviously Udinese who played another high placed team), Lecce struck and gave Milan a taste of their own medicine. Despite all the talk about R88, I think Gattusso usualyl makes the difference for Milan this season, btw.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts