Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday night at 20:30 in Friuli! Big battle of 2 best of the rest teams!

Last year: 1-1 (Alberto - Adriano)

Our team:

Frey - Castellini, Ferrari, Cannavaro, Junior - Barone, Donadel - Marchionni, Morfeo, Filippini - Gilardino

bench: ADRIANO (!)

FRIULI GIALLOBLU!!!

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both will play. Jörgensen is in a good form, Jankulovski wasn't optimal in the last few matches but he's dangerous anyway.

Injured important players are Pinzi, Pizarro and Iaquinta.

They'll play probably like this:

De Sanctis - Bertotto, Sensini, Kroldrup - Alberto, Pazienza, Muntari, Pieri - Jankulovski, Jörgensen - Fava

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Märco said:
I don't think so...
Why don't you think so...?

I think Gila at most will be given the first half or second and Adriano 1 half. :groan:

I know Prandelli will try to give Adriano space...:depress:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Isn't Iaquinta a bit crap? He was when ever I saw him with the Azzurini, looked slow & a bit useless to be honest...

Anyway, Adriano is no where near match fitness, so stick him in the stands until he goes to Inter & put Sorrentino on the bench with Gila up front.

I think my feelings on players that aren't ours are known well enough now:)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
cam said:
Isn't Iaquinta a bit crap? He was when ever I saw him with the Azzurini, looked slow & a bit useless to be honest...

Iaquinta with Azzurrini?:eek: when?:eek:

btw yes he's crap and we supporters don't love him so much...seems only our president tolve him :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Märco said:

They'll play probably like this:

De Sanctis - Bertotto, Sensini, Kroldrup - Alberto, Pazienza, Muntari, Pieri - Jankulovski, Jörgensen - Fava
probably Castroman can return and so...Alberto bye byeeeeeee:D
About Pieri maybe he's injured( i read it this morning,but we will see...)....if he's out Felipe will play

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Arianna said:

btw yes he's crap and we supporters don't love him so much...seems only our president tolve him :D
I think it was the European U-21 tournament in 2002, or else 2000, though I'm sure it's 2002. I remember asking AMO! on MSN who he was & he just groaned that someone that bad was playing for the Azzurini. I soon learnt why:D

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GaGa said:
Why don't you think so...?

I think Gila at most will be given the first half or second and Adriano 1 half. :groan:

I know Prandelli will try to give Adriano space...:depress:
Not yet. Adriano will play IMO 20 minutes. Gilardino will stay whole 90 minutes on the pitch anyway.
cam said:
Anyway, Adriano is no where near match fitness, so stick him in the stands until he goes to Inter & put Sorrentino on the bench with Gila up front.
:howler: ---> No cam, Adriano will be soon needed :mad:!
Arianna said:

Yes he played for them...I mean generation 79' and younger. But he didn't usually play. Bonazzoli and Maccarone were the starters.
Arianna said:
probably Castroman can return and so...Alberto bye byeeeeeee:D
About Pieri maybe he's injured( i read it this morning,but we will see...)....if he's out Felipe will play
Both changes would be great for you. I've read that Pinzi is only slightly injured and will play.
Arianna said:
can't we both play?
Do you mean Adriano and Gilardino? Yes they can...and well. But not yet. Adriano is not ready.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Märco said:
:howler: ---> No cam, Adriano will be soon needed :mad:!
:fero: WE WILL NOT HELP INTER BY MAKING THEIR PLAYERS GET MATCH FIT:fero:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cam said:
:fero: WE WILL NOT HELP INTER BY MAKING THEIR PLAYERS GET MATCH FIT:fero:
Yes, that's a ****ing thing but as long as we're better team with Adriano (after 3 matches of Brazilian we will be) I don't care about this help to Inter. They're a bunch of loosers anyway. Adriano won't help them. With Adriano we will finish 4th :happy:!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I cant watch this match but this will be a good game!!!

I predict a draw of 1-1, but either team can win this game and it will be close!!!

Udinese need to win to try and get back to near the top 6, while Parma want to win to keep up any CL ambitions I suppose

1-1 - Fava, Marchionni

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Märco said:
Yes, that's a ****ing thing but as long as we're better team with Adriano (after 3 matches of Brazilian we will be) I don't care about this help to Inter. They're a bunch of loosers anyway. Adriano won't help them. With Adriano we will finish 4th :happy:!
I just can't believe it, that's all.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Märco said:

Yes he played for them...I mean generation 79' and younger. But he didn't usually play. Bonazzoli and Maccarone were the starters.
really i don't remeber him :howler: :howler:

Märco said:

Both changes would be great for you. I've read that Pinzi is only slightly injured and will play.
Pinzi will play? where did u read this new?:eek: is fake!
We can have him in field maybe just for the end of this month! (according with the Udinese website:))

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Arianna said:
Pinzi will play? where did u read this new?:eek: is fake!
We can have him in field maybe just for the end of this month! (according with the Udinese website:))
Oh sorry. I meant Pieri.

Pinzi Pieri I mixed them, sorry.

Pinzi is injured for a long time of course.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts