Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
60,542 Posts
Will be a tough game for us. Always has been. We have an awful record against Udinese in the past few years.

I'm going to watch them tomorrow, lets see how they'll do.

Hopefully Di Natale will get sent off ! :D

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Record in Udine

P 32 W 12 D 11 L 9 F 45 A 34

Oct 4, 1925
3-4 (2x T.MORETTI, GIUSTACCHINI, CONTI)
Oct 29, 1950
1-3 (MIGLIOLI, SOERENSEN, 2xWILKES)
Dec 16, 1951
2-1 (RINALDI, RINALDI, ARMANO)
Apr 12, 1953
0-0
Apr 25, 1954
0-2 (LORENZI x 2)
Sep 19, 1954
0-2 (LORENZIx 2)
Dec 30, 1956
1-0 (MENEGOTTI)
Apr 13, 1958
1-1 (PENTRELLI, BICICLI)
Sep 21, 1958
1-3 (ANGELILLO x 3, BETTINI)
May 22, 1960
1-1 (FONTANESI, FIRMANI)
Oct 9, 1960
0-6 (2xANGELILLO, 2xLINDSKOG, ZAGLIO, FIRMANI)
Oct 8, 1961
0-1 (HITCHENS)
Sep 23, 1979
1-1 (ALTOBELLI, VAGHEGGI)
Sep 14, 1980
0-4 (PASINATO, BINI x2 ,ALTOBELLI)
Nov 8, 1981
1-1 (BACCHIN, ALTOBELLI)
Jan 2, 1983
0-0
Oct 23, 1983
2-2 (ZICO, BECCALOSSI, BAGNI, DE AGOSTINI)
Mar 31, 1985
2-1 (ALTOBELLI, ZICO, MIANO)
Sep 29, 1985
1-1 (RUMENIGGE, CARNEVALE)
Sep 28, 1986
0-0
Apr 29, 1990
4-3 (BALBOx2, BRANCAx2, SERENA, MATTHAUS, MANDORLINI)
Sep 6, 1992
2-1 (BALBOx2, SCHILLACI, ROSSITTO)
Oct 24, 1993
0-1 (SOSA)
Mar 24, 1996
1-2 (FONTOLAN, ROBERTO CARLOS, BIERHOFF)
Sep 8, 1996
0-1 (SFORZA)
Dec 21, 1997
1-0 (BIERHOFF)
Dec 13, 1998
0-1 (RONALDO)

Last 5 games
Apr 09 2000 3-0 (SOSA x3)
Oct 21 2000 3-0 (FIORE , MUZZI, IAQUINTA)
Oct 14 2001 1-1 (VENTOLA, DI MICHELE)
Mar 23 2003 2-1 (JANKULOVSKI, IAQUINTA, CORDOBA)
Sep 27 2003 0-0

Last win in Udine
Dec 13, 1998 Udinese Calcio 0-1 F.C. Internazionale (Ronaldo)

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Hopefully Miha is on fire again!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
we'll crush milan... :fero:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
It was really frustrating to see Juve get the three points today. Udinese scored a 100% legit goal that was disallowed :rolleyes:

Hopefully, Adriano will prove himself again in this match and score another two Maradonnian goals :D

·
Registered
60,542 Posts
Razman said:
It was really frustrating to see Juve get the three points today. Udinese scored a 100% legit goal that was disallowed :rolleyes:
True that, but it didn't leave me that frustrated actually. I'm used to such shit from Rubentus, so should you. :D

The game was pretty dull and the tempo was as slow as hell. :yawn:

As for our match...

We have to keep in mind that we'll be playing Porto only 4 days later, so maybe Mancini should do some rotation. Personally, I'd give a break to Javier Zanetti and Cambiasso. Maybe Favalli as well.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is the bigger game IMO, we need the points.

Maybe give some lesser players their chance in Porto.

·
Registered
60,542 Posts
Are you friggin serious mate ?

This is the bigger game ! :eekani:

Care to elaborate why so, sir ? :googly:

And...

Maybe give some lesser players their chance in Porto.
Yeah, let's give those Primavera kids a chance to play and show us what they're capable of...

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why? Because it's a league game, Udinese is a hard enough fixture why make it harder by putting in rusty players?

Did I say Primavera? No. Mid season friendlies and Coppa games aren't going to give people like Karagounis, Davids etc enough matches. Porto aint exactly that great this season, nor are they to be underestimated but this is the sorta of game that could get a fringe player noticed. Oba made his name in a European tie

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Hey Interista you're just being too optimistic. At this rate of refereeing, we'll never catch up with Juve. Besides we're already 11 points away, its a hopeless case.

I agree with N4L. With the scudetto title out of the question, it is really not a bad idea to give some of the less fortunate players a chance to prove themselves. Porto is obviously the bigger game since we still have a big chance at winning the CL. We should give it our best shot. We should not fool around no matter how easy the match could seem. Remember Milan-Depor last year? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lets stick to this game, please.

We don't need to be worrying about Porto until after this match.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
You're right. :)

I'm really worried for real this time though. I just have a bad feeling about the match :scared:

Lets hope I have a real bad sixth sense :D

·
Registered
60,542 Posts
Interista said:
Why? Because it's a league game, Udinese is a hard enough fixture why make it harder by putting in rusty players?

Did I say Primavera? No. Mid season friendlies and Coppa games aren't going to give people like Karagounis, Davids etc enough matches. Porto aint exactly that great this season, nor are they to be underestimated but this is the sorta of game that could get a fringe player noticed.
Udinese will be hard, granted. But Porto will be harder and they're the bigger team. Not only that, but the Porto game is ten times more important because we do stand a chance in Europe you know...

One thing is for sure, beating Porto would feel much better than beating Udinese, with all due respect to the original Bianconeri. :shades:

Interista said:
Oba made his name in a European tie
That's because we had no other options at the time, remember ?

Well no probs. I'm sure that Mancini will give more importance to the CL tie. This isn't even debatable and we're wasting time on it.

Off to watch Reggina - Milan, later.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Razman said:
You're right. :)

I'm really worried for real this time though. I just have a bad feeling about the match :scared:

Lets hope I have a real bad sixth sense :D
i think udinese is like chievo...they are not really a big team but they always give us headache...

·
Registered
60,542 Posts
Now there's a problem...

If Cordoba gets booked against Udinese he'll miss the derby. And he's the only quick defender we've got and we need pace to contain Di Natale and Di Michele.

What do you guys think ? I suggest we give him a break and use Burdisso instead alongside Miha/Matrix.

We can't afford to miss out on Cordoba in the derby.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Now there's a problem...

If Cordoba gets booked against Udinese he'll miss the derby. And he's the only quick defender we've got and we need pace to contain Di Natale and Di Michele.

What do you guys think ? I suggest we give him a break and use Burdisso instead alongside Miha/Matrix.

We can't afford to miss out on Cordoba in the derby.
I agree, I think burdisso and miha had developed some understanding,In the few appearences for burdisso he played most of them alongside miha and their partnership was solid.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts