Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
61,189 Posts
Very tough game awaiting us at a pitch where we never do well (bar the 2002-03 game, Oba's Serie A debut :proud: )

Parma are in deep need for survival points. They have Gilardino :star: and they'll be urged on by their supporters.

They'll play tomorrow btw, away to Bologna.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The return of the coach who kept them up a few seasons ago seems to have had a good effect on them.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Carmigiani (our coach that is ;) ) has a very very good record since he took over Parma. Tomorrow we'll play against Bologna, a game that we most likely will lose (we suck in derbies, a thing we have in common I guess ;) ).

I haven't see much of Inter at all but I've read that your defence isn't top notch. We're very very dangerous in counter-attacks :).

I expect a entertaining game with a Parma win ;)

·
Registered
61,189 Posts
I just wish that Frey has an off-day. Because if he's in-form it'll be hard to score against Parma.

Juve dominated Parma at the Tardini but failed to win thanks mainly to the Frenchman's heroics between the posts.

And it would be nice if Gilardino gets sent off tomorrow evening. :D

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Juve dominated Parma at the Tardini but failed to win thanks mainly to the Frenchman's heroics between the posts.
In that game I can also PROUDLY say; We CHEATED (it feels so good to say thi). Frey is Frey no doubt but even the defence seem to have stepped up a gear :eekani:

If we win tomorrow I have reasons to believe we'll crash you!

So who's injured,suspended? What's the probable line-up?

·
Registered
60 Posts
we will win 0-2, oba and vieri score for inter!

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I heard there's a chance that a certain brazillian with powerfull left foot might make the game. :happy:

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
stefan9 said:
I heard there's a chance that a certain brazillian with powerfull left foot might make the game. :happy:
I think also this might be true.
So who is this brazilian with powerful left foot?
LOL jokes

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Adriano, 22, recently admitted that he dreams of a Real switch even though he is contracted to the Nerazzurri until 2008.

Inter have coped without the Brazilian in recent weeks but Mancio, despite the fine form of Obafemi Martins and Christian Vieri recently, expects the South American to return in Week 23.

"I think he will be back on Sunday and therefore he can start enjoying himself again," added the tactician.

Inter maintained third-place in the standings last night after Martins scored the only goal in the win over Atalanta.

channel 4

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TRAINING: ADRIANO BACK WITH SQUAD
Thursday, 03 February 2005 14:11:21

APPIANO GENTILE - Thursday's training at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre has concluded. Those who played against Atalanta last night did a light session according to their individual necessities, while the other Nerazzurri started off in the tensile structure with warm-up exercises followed by athletic work and practice matches, then continued outside with strength-building exercises, aerobic work and more matches.

Alberto Fontana (backache) continued with his programme of therapy, while Giuseppe Favalli, Cristian Kily González and Francesco Toldo all stayed at home because of the flu. Back with the squad for part of today's session, Adriano and Julio Ricardo Cruz did warm-up and athletic exercises, and played several mini-matches.

·
Registered
61,189 Posts
Interista said:
It's looking postive that Adriano could feature against his old club
I wouldn't use him from the start of the game. Vieri and Martins are on form at the moment and obviously Adriano would need some time to get in shape.

He should be ready to start against Roma at the Meazza next week though. :devil:

1 - 20 of 221 Posts