Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
‘Evil Moggi’ Accused Of Corrupting Football
2/8/2005 4:18:00 PM

The former Ancona President, Ermanno Pieroni, has launched an astonishing attack at Juve’s Luciano Moggi for allegedly damaging football. In an interview published by Italian newspaper ‘La Repubblica’, Ermanno Pieroni has verbally assaulted the Bianconeri’s General Manager, Luciano Moggi.

According to Pieroni, Moggi controls eight Serie A teams and is trying to take control of other clubs apart from having a major say in where players and coaches end up.

“Moggi manages to control, through his men, eight teams of Serie A. In these weeks he’s applying pressure to enter in Roma. He wants to remove the Sports Director Franco Baldini to substitute him with Mariano Fabiani of Messina. He placed at Lazio a federal Sports Director like Gabriele Martino. He also has trusted men at Della Valle’s Fiorentina. Through Gea World he controls two hundred players and coaches. In the past weeks Siena made the best winter transfers. They took six quality players among whom a world class player like Tudor. Gigi Simoni was sacked by Gea.

“He boasted with me that every day he suggested solutions to the Federal President Franco Carraro. He retired De Sisti and Agroppi, two hostile coaches, and the next target is to close Boniek’s mouth as he likes to tell the truth on the Domenica Sportiva (Italian football TV program). He has friends everywhere: one of them is Pierluigi Pairetto, referee designator. Moggi has friends on all levels of the Italian football federation: in fact he never is interrogated, cautioned, punished. He’s a vindictive person; he has contributed to ruin this nice football and to destroy Ermanno Pieroni.”

Pieroni was recently imprisoned for corruption, however the former Perugia Sports Director claims that he only played a small part in a very corrupted football world and directly accused Moggi that it was his fault he ended up in prison as the Bianconero manager wanted revenge for the 1999/2000 season, where Juventus lost the Scudetto to Lazio on the last matchday against Pieroni’s Perugia.

“I lived in a corrupt football world but I only did the 10% of what I saw. If I had to reconstruct who made me pay for this, Moggi is on top of my list.”

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=46289&progr=0

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
He's either very paranoid or completely correct, I can't tell. These dramas are starting to bore me to be honest.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Pieroni seriously need to up his dosage of anti-psychotics

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Mikey said:
He's either very paranoid or completely correct, I can't tell. These dramas are starting to bore me to be honest.
Of course you are, you're juventino. BIG surprise that you'd rather hold your hands over your ears and lie under your bed to evade the truth.

Nyuka said:
Moggi the Don of Mafia:D
Only a utter retard would put that down in the plus column. You fit the bill I'd say.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Cacìni said:
Of course you are, you're juventino. BIG surprise that you'd rather hold your hands over your ears and lie under your bed to evade the truth.
Do not be so quick to make assumptions about me just because I support Juventus.

Only a utter retard would put that down in the plus column. You fit the bill I'd say
I ask you kindly not to insult other posters.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Accusations can't just simply be taken out from the air.

Whatever the thing is we will never no.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Nothing new at all...:eek:

Just confirms, if there was any further proofs of that needed anymore, the type of club that Juventus are and the types of pratices that they are utilising...:rollani:

Moggi and Juve are like the cancer of Serie A...they're taking away the credibility of the league...:rollani:

Moggi and Juve, are the perfect match...a match made in heaven...:rollani:
Has anyone forgotten what Moggi did during his Napoli days with the complicity of Ferlaino? Among many many many things, repeatedly avoiding drug tests as he was mastering the art of deceiving the anti-doping people of Serie A with his magical urine bottles given to the Napoli players...a quality that he would later on transpose to Juve, not that Juve were immune or foreign and virgin of such practices....not mentioning a day light robbery commited in the 89-90 season robbing the Scudo at Milan, courtesy of that fdp di Lo Bello Jr...:yuck::fero: ....:rollani:

Oh well, Moggi and Juve, the perfect match...ad eternam as they say...:eek:

Cheers.;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts