Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 335 Posts

·
Scudetto
23,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another chance to gain revenge against a team that beat us earlier in the season in this midweek game at the San Siro after coming off a nice 4-1 win over Bologna.

Milan should have Bonera back, though I read that Borriello will only resume normal training this coming week, so its doubtful that he will be ready. Hopefully he'll be there for the derby.

Genoa have a pretty good squad at the moment with no injuries. Obviously Diego Milito will be a threat, but I've seen that lately Thiago Motta, the ex-Barca player, is in good form as well.

Their best defender Matteo Ferrari is suspended though, so hopefully Kaka and Pato will do what they do best.

FORZA MILAN!

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Well Genoa is 4th, 4 points behind us. This will be a good opportunity to make it 7 points :)

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
jani your match review is not up to par yet. We deserve better:hopeful:

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Should see Bonera & Senderos in centre. Is Janku back for this one?

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
Yes Jankulovski is back from his ban. It will be interesting if Carlo will give Senderos another chance or play it safe by playing Favalli instead.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
favalli deserve to start as cb :proud:
Janku will take the left spot.

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Senderos's first game with us wasnt good at all! BUT we wont know how he'll performe if we dont give him chances.

Abbiati
Zambro-Senderos-Paolo-Janku
Beckham-Pirlo-Flamini
Kaka-R80
Pato

PS How old is Paolo, he has played the most games for us this season (I think) :)

·
Registered
23,915 Posts
Abbiati and Zambro have played the most games for us, followed by Kaka. I didn't check up on that, but I believe Abbiati haven't missed a game.

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Abbiati and Zambro have played the most games for us, followed by Kaka. I didn't check up on that, but I believe Abbiati haven't missed a game.
I know that someone has played more BUT I just cant remember a game when he was rested ...

Paolo Maldini was born 26 June 1968 :proud:
And he is nearly 41 and also moves forward to help the attack :star:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
And he is nearly 41 and also moves forward to help the attack :star:
:strong:Forza Paolo:proud:

Another chance to gain revenge against a team that beat us earlier in the season in this midweek game at the San Siro after coming off a nice 4-1 win over Bologna.
See, me starting the match thread wasn't so bad was it? :smileani:

Forza Milan :heart:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Jani my friend, let me remind you that we want a quality match preview. Give some respect to Dae, you have not broke his record yet. We will see how big your mojo is :yawn:

·
Scudetto
23,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bah you want to compare my match previews with Dae who posts "Here is the match thread, I will post everything else later"?

Thats not fair man :(

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Bah you want to compare my match previews with Dae who posts "Here is the match thread, I will post everything else later"?

Thats not fair man :(
you got a point there:D
But your preview is still unsatisfactory:nono:

1 - 20 of 335 Posts