Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to be a very tough match for Parma. We have several players injured - Marchionni!, Morfeo! and Bolano. Cesare Bovo, the underperforming future of Italy, is out because of that red card. Well that all means a new starting XI for Parma.

Frey
Ferronetti-Bonera-Potenza-Contini
Simplicio-Budel
Pisanu-Bresciano-Rosina
Gilardino​

I said it a week ago- I don't want to see Pisanu in our shirt again, he is an alibi-player (quoted from Djet), Rosina doesn't seem to be productive either, the defence will be new which is always a danger. And we are supposed to play against attaco formidabile Shevchenko-Kaka-Crespo.

I'd much rather play mdfield like this Bresciano-Simplicio-Grella-Budel and to partner Gila I'd choose Ruopolo.

FORZA PARMA!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Grella is injured and won't face Milan neither.

We got to hope that Marco can play, there has been no word of him not playing, so we shall see. I still think this game will end 2-2, as we always raise our game against top sides.

I look forward to Saturday.

·
Registered
866 Posts
everything tells me this is another draw for us and considering missing players this is 1;1 at best
or at worst 1:3, FORZA PARMA

·
Registered
163 Posts
We seems to have easier to motivate us against the big sides so I belive we can get at least one point from this game. Let's hope Milan will understimate Parma...

But really, If Milan really goes in 100% to this game I don't thin that we have a chance at all. They are better in simply every position.

Oh...I remember the old days. Days when this game was a horror for Milan. Days when we had Buffon, Cannavaro, Crespo...Thuram. :(

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Hey guys I want to ask you, how comes we did not play yesterday in the UEFA Cup ?

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Congrats Märco, your formation seems to be right in every formation. Was this just your thought or did you read it on GdP too? The only doubt is Potenza/Cannavaro and maybe Pisanu/Macca.

We can be happy with a draw here. This will be the last match I wont be able to see in telly, from Monday I have SKY :happy:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I have NO HOPE for this game. I'm already looking forward to 2 games, not next one because the next one is away (right?) which means we won't win it.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
If we had Domenico and Marco, I would be VERY confident of a draw, perhaps even a win. I still think we have a chance, but im not expecting anything.

I think we should field Macca over Pisanu.

I wouldn't mind seeing

Bonera - Cannavaro - Contini - Potenza
Budel - Simplicio
Rosina - Bresc - Macca
Gila​

Or similarly

Bonera - Cannavaro - Contini - Potenza
Rosina - Budel - Simplicio - Bresc
Macca
Gila​

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Well both Marchionni and Morfeo are in the squad, wether they start of not is another question.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
How will you follow the match? I will listen to Radio RAI and follow the Gazzetta live-coverage.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
:hopefull: we better get a point otherwise if we lose badly it will put the players in a bad state of mind for the next few games :nervous:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Djet: Nah, I copied it from gazzetta.it, however I'd have guessed that anyway. :tongue:

I really don't know who I'd make a starter - Macca or Pisanu? I hope neither of them. We will rely on effectivity of Bresc I think.

live on Radio RAI, no question

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Frey - Ferronetti, Bonera, Cannavaro, Contini - Budel, Simplicio - Pisanu, Bresciano, Rosina - Gilardino

aaaaaaaale il parma ale cosa sarebbe la mia vita senza te...!!!!! Lets go!

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Canteremo fino alla morte (tua!), in alzando i nostri color', è un canzone che viene dal cuor',
aleee, aleee, aleee Parma ale!!!

Milan, Milan, vaffanculo!

La la, lalalala, e forza Crociati!!!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts