Champions League or Serie A?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which would you prefer for Inter to win this season? Which holds more significance for you as a fan?

I would like only Inter fans to vote! :)

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
If we reach the quarters I'll be happy.

The important thing is showing the fighting spirit and lack of fear. Everything else will come in due time.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
of course a CL win over Serie A win, but I want Inter to focus more on Serie A than CL since CL will be hard to win. I didnt vote since you didnt ask a specific question. Do you mean which tournament we want to win or which we want to focus more on?

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Same question as Bob. Serie A is more important than CL for Inter to put all their focus on.

In that point of view, I've voted Serie A.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
CL for sure,who cares about a corrupt league as Serie A? Plus winning CL would shut a lot of ppl's hole and earn world wide respect.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
CL of course. We have nothing more to prove in this weak Serie A.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
The question is simple which would you rather Inter won. :)
It all depends on the situation. If you asked this question 5 years ago I guarantee it would have been serie A without doubt but after winning for so many years in the row its obvious that we now want to prove ourselves to Europe and the World more.

We have nothing more to prove in this weak Serie A.
:confused: disagree completely.

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
A team should always concentrate on their domestic league first, after that Europe.
I respectfully disagree because that's what we've been doing for ages and it hasn't worked.

The more we focus on the league, the more our team's psychology adapts to the league mentality. For proof of how that screws up the team in Europe, look back at our past CL campaigns.

Almost all the interviewed players post-Chelsea mentioned how mentality and psychology was key for this game. The mentality was totally different vs Chelsea, and we need to improve that mentality by playing in the CL as much as we can.

League mentality ****s Inter in Europe.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
I prefer Serie A domination as in our last few years then a CL victory really.

Of course I can understand that you disagree, but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Loaded question.

Is the team good enough to win the CL? I rather skip the question.

If Inter did send Chelsea packing, then I would consider that in itself successful. But you always want to win your domestic league.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
tough question, I think because Inter have not won the CL in many, many years, I would prefer to win that over the serie a.

13,358 Posts
If Barca is eliminated somehow, then I think Inter will be able to go all the way to the final.

Something has changed in the mentality of the club, that weary pessimistic fog hanging over the club seems to be blowing away slowly by the gusto of Jose X. Mourinho.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
How would you guys feel if Inter concentrated more on the CL and got to the final, but regressed in the serie a table to say.. 3rd place.. and then lost in the final. Tough to say only focus on one.

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Every Inter fan who voted for Serie A is lying just because they know they don't have a shot at the CL :stuckup:

No one can seriously tell me he prefers winning (the current) serie a over the most prestigious trophy in club football, which they haven't won in what 50 years?

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Every Inter fan who voted for Serie A is lying just because they know they don't have a shot at the CL :stuckup:

No one can seriously tell me he prefers winning (the current) serie a over the most prestigious trophy in club football, which they haven't won in what 50 years?
Milan is doing a bang up job of creating their very own drought. :smileani:

In all honesty, the chance of catching and passing mighty Milan in Scudettos is too much to pass up for me anyways. Though I refuse to vote.

Ideally, a scudetto with a semi final appearance would be the cat's ass. However just defeating Carlo and his team might be enough.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
i know this answer is cheating a little but if we have the quality to win CL then we will win serie A i believe.

Inter first in Serie A and KO at quarter finals is better than winning CL and get 4th place in serie A IMO.

Because this virtually means the other italian teams will win nothing since there's no chance they would win the CL. But if we give away our Serie A win then at least 1 team (merda or juve or roma) would get a trophy.

and as Dr. Manhattan, I can't allow that to happen.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts