Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Official 4-3-3: Donnarumma; Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Theo; Krunic, Bennacer, Bonaventura; Suso, Piatek, Calhanoglu.

• Should be be better if Hakan MC while Jack LW.
  • I know Paqueta so far hasn't been perform well as expected, but bench him again?

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
We are the better team but our final third play is full of mistakes.

Hope Ibra is ready to start the second half.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Almost gave a away a stupid goal there, who made that back pass?

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Zlatan back! Piatek out

Leao for Jack too

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
We can't defend for shit

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Yeah many poor plays by Suso, and other than that cross to Zlatan unfortunately the other few good passes he made were to Calabria who these days cannot cross for shit.

We just lack the end product, Leao very dangerous but really missed the last decision and tocuh a few times in clear chances too.

Paqueta for Krunic now, five minutes to go.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FT, Milan 0 - 0 Sampdoria.

• Just keep playing Leao as LW.
  • Suso and Calabria 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Suso and Calabria are a joke. Play Castillejo at RW. Put Conti there. Anyone. Someone else deserves a chance. How does Suso play this poorly and always starts? This was possibly this worst game ever. Did you notice how Samp was leaving him unmarked out wide, daring us to give it to him? Pathetic.

Leao and Theo on the left is killer, we need to start with that next week and figure something else out on the right. How can a professional footballer be completely unable to use his weaker foot, it's beyond me.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Samp had the better chances, what a shit performance. Suso shocking the last few minutes, did not get a single cross right after that one to Zlatan and the passes to Calabria.

Leao needs to be trained properly. He can beat a man in all kinds of situations which is great, including aerial duels, but he cannot do anything else right, it's like he switches off.

Paqueta had way too little time but looked completely uninterested.

Krunic seems miles better than Kessié.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Leao ~ Thierry Henry.

My Milan XI for next match (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Conti, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Theo; Paqueta, Bennacer, Hakan; Castillejo, Piatek, Leao.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
You mean Mbaye Niang.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Unfortunately the main issue with Suso is that Castillejo is no better. He impresses for 20 minutes because he has more stamina, then shows he is even more limited. But Suso in this form cannot keep starting, I agree. Even less in home games as the crowd just hates him and it fucks up the atmosphere.

IMO the best option for RW might be Leao, just ask him to beat his man there, which he can do.

But that leaves the LW issue again.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts