Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big game next week, well we didn't win today vs Lecce, that makes the gap 4 pts between them and us, we won the 1st game 4-2, but we were world beaters that time and beat everybody for fun, hopefully we snatch a draw or something at the San Siro and don't get embarrassed.

We will need Buffon, Del Piero, Nedved and Chiellini up for this one, or we could see an impressive scorline, a humiliating one.

Oh, Camo should find somewhere to go as well, shit attitude, and gameplay, I was amazed that he didn't get sent off vs Lecce.

Should Del Piero play, this will be his 600th game in a Juve jersey. :proud:

FORZA JUVE!

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I think Ranieri is as close as he's ever been to the axe, i'm hoping Milan can finish the job.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Why De Ceglie? Should be Giovinco..
Exactly. I believe Stephan was being sarcastic about Giovinco's exclusion time and again by Ranieri.

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
Ranieri ax or not, only remaining game I care of to NOT lose, rest we can stay as pathetic as usual and keep losing/drawing with shit teams.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I predict 2-2.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Bigger than you historically by a country mile.

We won in Serie A when it wasn't a provincial championship ;)

And in Europe... lets not even get started.

So, outside of this fact that I pointed out, do you think you will win next week?
Ah, to have a mind sufficiently elastic for such revisionism, how cute :proud:

So, outside of this fact that I pointed out, do you think you will win next week?
Win what? The lottery? Nah, it's all rigged. :doh:

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Lolz @ Milan being greater than us historically. What exactly did they achieve pre-Berlusconi?

You guys have a great recent history, in Europe better than us. That's a lot to be proud and boastful about, but please, you are nowhere near us historically.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
What exactly did they achieve pre-Berlusconi?
well, if you go by the numbers milan have won more scudetti (10 to 7) and more coppe italia (4 to 1) before Berlusconi bought the club.

only in europe milan was more successful with berlusconi (2 to 5).

of course these numbers do not take into account that milan existed much longer without berlusconi than with him. but still i think it is nonsense to say that milan without berlusconi are/where nothing. that is simply wrong.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I sounded more dismissive than i wanted to, i'm not saying you didn't achieve during those years, but the stats speak for themselves. Historically Milan has been a major club, it was not an elite one until Berlusconi took them over and transformed them into what you are now. And that was done quite recently.

I'm just saying have some perspective, you're undoubtedly one of the biggest clubs in Europe now, but that is a recent phenomenom not a historical one. Just like Chelsea are one now as well.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts