Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never have started one of the game threads (at least not recently) so maybe my magic touch will get us a victory. :stuckup:

I am absolutely clueless as to what we will see Sunday, but my guess is it will be essentially the same line up with Gattuso-Ambro and Seedorf in the middle, Kaka and Dinho together behind Sheva. I think Carlo has to give them another chance in order to show the bosses he is using the guys they brought him. If we are lucky, Pato will start but I am not too optimistic.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
If I was the coach I would go with

----------------Abbiati
Bonera----Maldini----Senderos----Zambrotta
----------------Flamini
--------Ambrosini-----Seedorf
-----------------Kaka
-------Borriello/AS----Ronaldinho/Pato

I think this could work very well.........

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Emerson is still around? I would drop Ambrosini, play Emerson s the holding midfielder, put Flamini to one side and Seedorf the other... Not that Emerson is a better player than Ambro at all, but he is a clear holding midfielder with good discipline.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I was the coach I would go with

----------------Abbiati
Bonera----Maldini----Senderos----Zambrotta
----------------Flamini
--------Ambrosini-----Seedorf
-----------------Kaka
-------Borriello/AS----Ronaldinho/Pato

I think this could work very well.........

Sad that we can come up with interesting formations and yet we get the same thing every week.

I predict:

-----Abbiati----------

Zambro-----Maldini----Bonera---Janku

Flamini-----Gattuso/ambro------Seedorf

Kaka----------------Dinho

----Sheva-------

Maybe Pato if we are lucky. I hope Carlo changes things up a bit and at least tries two forwards or something but I am not feeling too good. Needless to say, let's hop I am wrong.

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
I surely hope I'm wrong, but this game is just tailor made for Carlo to play Emo/Rino-Flamini-Ambro.

Whatever it is, Pato needs to start.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I surely hope I'm wrong, but this game is just tailor made for Carlo to play Emo/Rino-Flamini-Ambro.
But of course, you will need at least 3 DMs to stop the almighty Brocchinho. :D

Seriously, start Sheva. If he doesn't score make him retire as it would indicate that he is really finished, bastard always scores agaisnt us.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
I think you really dont have time to mess around or wonder weather or not Sheva is a good player. This win is critical and you have to go with your biggest guns

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
But of course, you will need at least 3 DMs to stop the almighty Brocchinho. :D

Yeah, watch the bastard score a hattrick against us. :D

But seriously, he would deserve it. It isn't a superstar but he is tough competitor who would play basically any position asked.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Yeah, watch the bastard score a hattrick against us. :D

But seriously, he would deserve it. It isn't a superstar but he is tough competitor who would play basically any position asked.
He would have deserved it if he did it for us.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
I'll settle for just the one own goal from Brocchinho and a terrible performance in a 1-0 win. I haven't given up hope of La Scudetto and points right now mean more than performance, which will come.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Abbiati
Zamba-Maldini-Senderos-Antonini
Flamini-Seedorf-Ambro
Kaka
Pato/Dinho-Sheva

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
----------------- Abbiati
Zambrotta -- Bonera -- Kaladze -- Jankulovski
----------- Ambro ----- Flamini
------ Kaka ------------------- Dinho
------------ Pato ---- Borriello

The chances of seeing this line-up are less than 0,001% though
Well of course, where the hell is Paolo?:D

Bonera gave a couple of balls today to the opposition.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
A Line up without Sheva is not imaginable especially after his perfonmance vs Zurich.

Abbiati
Antonini/Zambrotta Bonera Senderos/Kaladze Marek/Zambrotta
Ambrosini Flamini Seedorf
Kaka/Ronaldinho
Sheva Pato

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Well of course, where the hell is Paolo?:D

Bonera gave a couple of balls today to the opposition.
Paolo shouldn't start soley because of his reputation. He has been very bad lately and with his age, I don't think it will get much better (hopefuly I'm wrong) so I'd rather have 2 out of Bonera, Kaladze and Senderos start as much as possible to gel.

A Line up without Sheva is not imaginable especially after his perfonmance vs Zurich.
His movement was good but he also missed many chances. His self confidence is very low now so I'd rather have Borriello and Pato up there. If Sheva really has to start then I'd rather start him alongside Borri because his presence in the box would be much more important than having Pato's or Sheva's movement.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
even the newspapers are kind of "used to" the structure of our game. gazzetta still says the formation for lazio will be 4-3-2-1 although they say we play Flamini Seedorf Ambrosini Kakà
Pato Borriello.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
indeed GDS says(paper version)

Abbiati
Zambrotta Bonera Maldini jankulovski
Gattuso Ambrossini Flamini
Kaka Ronaldinho
Borriello.

1 - 20 of 302 Posts