Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

Scudetto
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pressure is back on Milan after what was probably a "Scudetto-winning, season-defining win" by Inter who came back from two goals down against Empoli - and are now favorites for the double as Juventus looked out of sorts vs Genoa.

On paper Verona seems the easiest out of Atalanta and Sassuolo, but this is Milan. It never works out that way.

That said, we still have that one draw to spare but I wouldn't be happy if we wasted that tomorrow. I'll save that for Sassuolo away.

Gazzetta currently have our usual lineup, with Kessie, Bennacer and Tonali in midfield with Messias and Leao supporting Giroud.

When will we see Rebic from the start? Maybe even in place of Giroud.. even if not more obviously at RW?

Maybe it's not time to experiment.

Whatever it is, it's been a decent run. I just hope the club can keep this core together. Improve for next year and have a real go at the title instead this fluke of a season 馃ぃ

FORZA MILAN

Registered
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hilarious

BTW Juve are assured of 4th place so didn't bother against Genoa.

Registered
I think so too as Pioli could have played all 3 of them together with Kessie ahead.
Bennacer might come in later.

We need early goal. Not last minutes drama again and again :ROFLMAO:

Registered
SANDROOOOO!!!!!

Registered
It's absurd how they don't show the VAR replays in broadcasts of Serie A.

Registered
Calabria really close, it was a pretty easy chance and would have been a great goal. co

me on guys

Registered
They still have not showed why the goal was disallowed, absolutely shameful from Serie A.

Registered
They still have not showed why the goal was disallowed, absolutely shameful from Serie A.
They did after some minutes, tiny bit offside

Registered
We are not taking chances well; in next training please try shooting it near the post rather passing staright to GK.
Yeah we should be up by now, and Verona have already shown they can be dangerous too.

Registered
Verona 1- 0

They had been threatening. Poor defending from us and nice play by them.

Registered
1-1!

Tonali from a brillant Leao play

Registered
Calabria was in no mans land for their goal. He has no speed to make up for their lay off to the left. Easily exposed.
Kalulu should take his place next season.

Too much fouls from the opponent and only one yellow to show for. Maybe ref is being too cautious by Tudor pre match comment.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts