Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Scudetto
25,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, my threadmaking skills are back to save the season.

Although nobody seems to want to challenge Napoli, we will have to fight for a CL qualification.

All the results went our way this matchday so it'll be good to win this, but I that's not likely at all unfortunately.

Gazzetta

Tatarusanu

Calabria-Kalulu-Tomori-Dest

Bennacer-Tonali

Saelemakers-Diaz-Leao

Giroud
Much talk about Pioli changing formations and all of De Ketelaere, Pobega or Vrancx are in contention to play instead of Diaz.

Theo is out as a precaution. Gonna be a big miss that.

An interesting matchup will also see Romagnoli face his old team.

Good thing Imobile is injured but Lazio are Lazio. Let's hope we get back on track.

FORZA MILAN

· Registered
15,508 Posts
Big game. Forza Milan.

· Registered
25,009 Posts
Incredible. 1 down early again, not a single one of our players marked their players, everyone just had some "position".

We truly are terrible now and need a big shakeup to stay at the top. I mean after world cup break we been awful awful.

· Registered
2,425 Posts
Lazio did the best thing to take an early lead pressurising us but more worrying is that we did nothing to prevent it. Lets see if we can turn around.

They are dominating the midfield; Bennacer will miss next match.

· Registered
15,508 Posts
Unlike boyo I think Sarri is doing a fantastic job with a weak squad. Lazio is getting results from IMO a midtable squad.
IMO it's at least a bit better than a midtable squad, they are more or less where I would expect them to be (not counting this week's results and Juve's shenanigans). They should be around on par with Atalanta, who generally over perform the quality of their players, and Roma. I don't think you could say teams like Udinese or Fiorentina have better squads.

· Registered
15,508 Posts
God we are bad

· Registered
15,508 Posts
can't defend for shit

· Registered
15,508 Posts
lol where was Kalulu going

· Registered
15,508 Posts
First half can't be over soon enough

· Registered
5,609 Posts
Man we suck. Our midfield is getting completely dominated, forcing our players to cheat centrally, leaving Lazio's wings wide open. We had zero answer. Haven't seen us get dominated like that in a while, wtf is going on with our tactics?

· Registered
15,508 Posts
The time has finally come for Pioli to make a big tactical change. Everyone playing number 10 is useless and we lack control in midfield and defense solidity. Play an extra CM for a few games.

· Registered
15,508 Posts
We started the second half with momentum, then proceeded to kill said momentum with endless back passes

1 - 20 of 45 Posts