Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another difficult match, but in truth they all are this year. Hopefully we can turn around our form in the Stadio Olimpico and get a valuable win here. I am not too confident however.

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
NO Loria, No Doni :ass:

play Arthur and any Centre-back from the Primavera better than those players who dont deserve to play in Roma's shirt
this is my team

Arthur,Cicinho,Panucci,anyone,Tonetto,Menez,Brighi,De Rossi,Perrotta(on the left),Totti,Vucinic .
it is a 4-4-2 formation but Spalletti wont use it.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
The team is officially in Ritiro. No more Mr Nice guy from Rosella. This is hardball.

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
We need to win this game to avoid the relegation because we are surely losing next saturday against Juventus in Turin

·
Registered
48,288 Posts
Reggina and Torino the 19th and 20th are each with 5 pts
Roma 7 pts

we will lose against Juventus, who do i exaggerate ??:thmbdown:
you of course. The season has just started, is 38 games long, you have two players who would play in any team of the world, many others who would play in most of serie A teams. So, please, behave! :pp

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
..and a coach who hasn't made a single change or sign of reaction though his team lost 5 out of 8 and conceded the most goals in Serie A.

He has all the right to be afraid of relegation, this can simply continue until the end of the season with Spalletti coming out with his puppy face after each game promising that there will be changes and we will learn from our mistakes.

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
you of course. The season has just started, is 38 games long, you have two players who would play in any team of the world, many others who would play in most of serie A teams. So, please, behave! :pp
We lost against Siena,Palermo,Udinese,Siena, with all respect of them these are not the big teams,really i have the reason to fear a disaster this season especially with Spalletti's lack of reaction,poor defence and the drop in all players perfomace.
Please tell me who are the two players who would play in any team in the world ??
i cant find anyone who perform .

·
Registered
48,288 Posts
..and a coach who hasn't made a single change or sign of reaction though his team lost 5 out of 8 and conceded the most goals in Serie A.

He has all the right to be afraid of relegation, this can simply continue until the end of the season with Spalletti coming out with his puppy face after each game promising that there will be changes and we will learn from our mistakes.
Not even Totti the king and you, if appointed coaches, could manage to relegate Roma, but if you want to put some money on the dish...

you have faced Inter, Udinese and Napoli, who are right now the three leaders (and that should mean something), Genoa, who have defeated everyone at Marassi, Palermo who defeated Juventus at Delle Alpi, you have easily defeated Reggina (supposed contender in the relegation battle :howler: ) and Atalanta, which is not a bad team. The only defeat which is really bad is the one at Siena.
You have yet to face in 2 games Torino, Cagliari, Chievo, Bologna, Lecce, i.e. the real contenders for relegation with Reggina and Siena and you pretend that Roma are already in trouble? Come on!

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
Up and downs happen, but of course one is the "the king" :pp in your avatar and the other one is obviously De Rossi.
About Totti i dont think he is a player who can carry the team on his shoulders right now, the injuries and the age have their roles, on De Rossi he is in his worst form in years,if we had a back-up he should have benched for a game or two .

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Toni is right, we will hit a bit of form eventually, right now are fixtures have already been tough. Anyway a win here and we could hopefully start fresh :)

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Maybe I am too optimistic, but I think we'll win this one, Sampdoria has been pretty poor so far, especially away. Let's just hope Juan is healthy.

·
Registered
13,327 Posts
Rosella is part of the reason we are in this black hole - poor organization, no vision, no motivation, no leadership. The players don't even respect her, Prade or Spalletti anymore. We've even lost our one thing of value from past seasons - team spirit. The players are unprofessional and the coach is evidently out of ideas.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Ahhh....i have been in pretty much disbelief since the season has started and have no words for it. I hope we can manage to win this game since its at Home. The hole is just getting deeper and deeper, and it does not seem the players or coach know what to do to get out of it. Its very sad.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
It is sad especially considering the fine season we had last year.

Such a remarkable drop in quality and performances all across the board. Will we have to go through another re-building phase again?

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Who knows...I pretty much lost it last year when we came so close but failed to win out in the end so i was not expecting to challenge for the title to be honest this season. I mean i thought it could be done but i guess everything has gone stale....We have players who can stick around for a while to build something but for Totti and a few others its going to be a fruitless next few seasons and that is sad.

·
Boomshakalaka!
168 Posts
About Totti i dont think he is a player who can carry the team on his shoulders right now, the injuries and the age have their roles, on De Rossi he is in his worst form in years,if we had a back-up he should have benched for a game or two .

Excuses. First he was immature, he spits , gets red carded. Then he is injured in the big games. And now he is old.

Anyway, your expected to win this game as definetly you will taking the game very seriously.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.