Juventus - Palermo :star: :star: :star: :star:

Reggina - Catania :star:

Siena - Roma :star: :star: :star:

Udinese - Torino :star: :star:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For the leaders of the table. Lazio should continue at the top after their home game with Lecce. Udinese have a winnable game. Napoli will be happy to leave Genoa with a point. Milan and Roma will want away game victories, while Inter and Juve expect to win their home games this time.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
We lost 1 game from our 6, you guys lost 3 from 6 though, Ranieri sucks I agree, but still it's not a crisis.

After all, Roma lost today and hopefully so will Milan.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
We lost 1 game from our 6, you guys lost 3 from 6 though, Ranieri sucks I agree, but still it's not a crisis.

After all, Roma lost today and hopefully so will Milan.
We are 2 points apart, if we are in crisis then you're very much so. :D

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
You play mind-numbingly boring football though.

Anyway, overall another round which showed they are not many sides which can be beaten with ease in Serie A.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ranieri is even an offensive mamager who tries some wacky things and Juve still look boring. As ever I blame Del Piero :D

Anyway Roma and Juve look bad for sure. Good win for Fiorentina. Inter dont look too good, indeed they have escaped some matches, and are still to find gear, but they win and thats what matters. Milan drawing against the bottom team, what surprise there :D

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
This week was full of surprises:

First Lazio hardly manages a draw against Lecce at home;

Second, Inter hardly managed to win against Bologna;

Then rioma and Juve lose.

...and then Milan drew against Cagliari.

Strange week.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I would say a perfect week, but not many would agree with me :lala:

·
Boomshakalaka!
168 Posts
Boring, the league has been boring this season. I can see Roma wining a championship every 20 years. Inter, Juve & Milan dominating the other 19 years.
THE other teams are just fillers. Whats worst, two of the top three missing out on points which is letting Inter dominate.

PS Roma will recieve the knockout punch against Inter, next round.

·
Registered
46,766 Posts
Maybe but right now the standings show a situation which is as balanced as it had never been before after 6 games, so hardly boring. And Inter are far from impressive in spite of the undebatable fact that they have by far the best roster.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts