Pato-Inzaghi-Dinho

1.Inter 59 Pts
2.Milan 58 Pts

Forza Milan!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to be honest, Pirlo is not the same as before, no longer has the same presicion and does not help at the midfield...

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
ambro-gatusso-flamini ? :moan:

This bring back memories :groan:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Where is Capo?:groan:

I thought we were all waiting for him to open this one?

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I still hope Huntelaar starts this one. Pippo is not a 90 minute player these days. Bring him in with 20-30 minutes to go if needed.

This will not be an easy game with all our injuries. Lets hope Inter continues to flounder.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Where is Capo?:groan:

I thought we were all waiting for him to open this one?
I was planning to open it, but was really busy last night :)

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
The expected formations according to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

·
Registered
378 Posts
This will be a very difficult match. I predict that Flamini and Seedorf will start. the doubt is which one between Pirlo/Ambrosini.

Abbiati
Abbate-T. Silva-Favalli-Antonini
Flamini-Pirlo/Ambrosini-Seedorf
Pato-Huntelaar/Inzaghi-Dinho

Inzaghi, Mancini and Ambrosini/Gattuso as substitutions (that is if we don't waste substitutions for injuries.)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
6.25 are sensational odds for Napoli winning this one. They are far from that bad and we have injuries. Still a victory and an Inter draw would be sweet music to the soul (until the "they cheat, poor defensless Inter" whining starts on monday)

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
Napoli are not in a good form. With that I mean that they think the refs steal all their points. Obviously our injury situation isn't that good...

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
to be honest, Pirlo is not the same as before, no longer has the same presicion and does not help at the midfield...
After a poor first half of the season, I think Pirlo has been one of our best players in 2010.

barracuda said:
6.25 are sensational odds for Napoli winning this one. They are far from that bad and we have injuries. Still a victory and an Inter draw would be sweet music to the soul (until the "they cheat, poor defensless Inter" whining starts on monday)
Naah, I think that only makes the music even sweeter :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
After a poor first half of the season, I think Pirlo has been one of our best players in 2010.

Naah, I think that only makes the music even sweeter :)
Ronaldinho, Flamini, T. Silva have been our best players lately.
in 2010 you can count also Pato and Nesta.
But Pirlo is not among them.

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
Ronaldinho, Flamini, T. Silva have been our best players lately.
in 2010 you can count also Pato and Nesta.
But Pirlo is not among them.
Cannot agree with you there.

To me Pirlo has been great lately. Against Roma for instance he was our best player.

·
Registered
15,671 Posts
Having Pato back is crucial. Even when he isn't 100% he is so important. As soon as he came back from his last injury he was scoring goals immediately.

Despite our numerous injuries it's a great line-up besides Nesta's absence. Certainly a stronger 11 than the one that faced Chievo so we should hopefully play better football.

1 - 20 of 376 Posts