Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After what happened against Inter it is hard to care about this game, but its one we must win if we hope for top 4 next season. We play Arsenal the Wednesday after so we have to hope we get no big injury worries.

If fit my team would be:

Doni; Motta, Mexes, Juan, Riise; Cicinho, De Rossi, Pizarro; Baptista; Vucinic, Totti.

Give Brighi a rest as he has played the most lately. Hopefully Aquilani can make it to the bench and Juan makes it to the first team. Maybe Panucci can start if Juan isnt ready or if Mexes can be rested.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So it means we will have Totti ready and very much injured against Arsenal :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts

·
Registered
17,603 Posts
i wonder if totti will be injury plagued for the rest of his career. he did have an injury over the summer, so i guess it's normal with the team being somewhat dependent on him to be rushed and reinjured a few times. but if next year after healthy summer still always injured, he'll be most definately "finished"

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
They are probably just taking a precaution with the Arsenal game in mind.

However, the last two years have been a concern with his injuries.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Just wanted to remind you that the game is today and starts at an unusual time - 16:00 CET.

·
Nun c'è Problema!
3,203 Posts
By Romanews:

PROBABILE FORMAZIONE (4-2-3-1): Doni; Motta, Mexes, Panucci, Riise; De Rossi, Pizarro; Taddei, Brighi, Vucinic; Baptista.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Vucinic is out...Menez will play.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Watching Menez is so frusturating. He has the skills but instead he tries to fall down even if he has a chance to beat his man or score a goal. Someone has to teach him.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Pizarro is injured. We basically has no midifeld fr Arsenal anymore. Derossi, Perrotta and Pizarro all out. Greaaaaat!

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Mexes should be subbed. He just is not interested to play football. He already did two other stupid things to get the second yellow.

Knwoing his small head, I am sure he is still angry over Inter.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts