Discussion Starter #1
The expected line-ups according to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

FORZA MILAN!

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
The expected line-ups according to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

FORZA MILAN!

Luca Toni and Burdisso are those names that might give us some hope. Forza MILAN!

·
Registered
15,674 Posts
Yeah Ronaldinho vs Burdisso could be fun. Nice to see that Flamini could start.

Nice to see Antonini is available again but there's a good chance that Jankulovski will get a run-out (a deserved one too). Hopefully Mancini raises his game against his old club.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The called up players:

Abbiati, Dida, Roma.

Abate, Antonini, Bonera, Favalli, Jankulovski, Nesta, Oddo, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta.

Ambrosini, Beckham, Flamini, Pirlo, Ronaldinho.

Borriello, Huntelaar, Inzaghi.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Gazzetta predictions my :ass:

Mancini will not make the trip to Rome, looks like he is missing for real.
Beckham FTW :thumbsup:
:palm:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hunter and Borriello should both start..Both play well when they play alongside another striker especially Hunter..

----Pirlo----Ambro---
Flamini--------------
--------------Ronnie
---Hunter---Bori

·
Scudetto
23,376 Posts
Yeah, hope Leo recognizes that too. Especially in preparation for Man Utd without Pato.

Realistically hoping, I see Abate getting the nod.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
why is mancini missing? i thought he said he is looking forward to playing a big role in that game, sounded very confident of playing.

a bit strange.

still, i really hope we can win this game against our direct competitor for the second spot.

edit:
Leo: “Mancini had a week to work. He reported a muscle injury in Udine and now, after a week of work, he feels a general fatigue.

“His absence is a question of precaution. We decided that he would carry out a period of training instead.”

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
If Antonini is fit enough I'd start him, and play Abate in Pato's position. Ponmce spice has been average and undeserving of playing in the next 2 games.

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
Only 10 replies and the match is tomorrow (technically today) :eek:

Guess I'm the only who thinks this is far more important than the match at Old Trafford.

Or perhaps, more likely, people have just realized that our scudetto fantasies end in Rome, that we'll get zero points against a team that has 8 wins and 1 draw in their last 9 matches and which hasn't lost in the league for 4-5 months :depress:

With Pato I might have given us a slight chance of a draw. I guess the goal now is to avoid humiliation.

·
Registered
59,217 Posts
Only 10 replies and the match is tomorrow (technically today) :eek:

Guess I'm the only who thinks this is far more important than the match at Old Trafford.

Or perhaps, more likely, people have just realized that our scudetto fantasies end in Rome, that we'll get zero points against a team that has 8 wins and 1 draw in their last 9 matches and which hasn't lost in the league for 4-5 months :depress:

With Pato I might have given us a slight chance of a draw. I guess the goal now is to avoid humiliation.
lol, have faith - they have Burdisso.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The expected formations according to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Abate instead of Becks and we might have a decent lineup that might even fight for a only-by-1-or-two-goals loss.

·
Registered
15,674 Posts

Not the only one. The CL away match is pointless. We blew our chances at the San Siro.

Abate instead of Becks and we might have a decent lineup that might even fight for a only-by-1-or-two-goals loss.

Agreed. If Becks plays all we can hope is that he can deliver plenty of good long balls. To his credit some of his passing was very good against Atalanta, but Abate's all round game is better than his.

It's a shame that Mancini couldn't play, this would have been an ideal game for him to show his worth.

1 - 20 of 292 Posts