Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:heart: Roma plays Genoa at Olimpico in what is a head-to-head battle for a CL spot next season. This is the club that beat our asses 3-1 in September and presently stands three points above us in the table in fourth place. So a lot is on the line on Sunday. We need to bring our A game. Total concentration required, but I feel we can do it, and may even get a goal or two from La Bestia. :hopeful::thumbsup:
FORZA ROMA :heart:

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
After coverting a great team movement Cicinho is injured now and it seems really bad :scared:
**** this luck .

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
1-0 HT
good performace ,wonderful goal for Cicinho , the only thing that ruined my happiness is Cicinho's injury just one minute after he scored.
Motta came instead of him and looked solid, Genoa players are making alot of strong tackles i am afraid of injuries with such unlucky Roma .
I dont know what to say we lose Cassetti 3 months against Palermo then Panucci's problem force him out of CL squad and now Cicinho,we are screwed .

·
Registered
13,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grande calcio! Forza Roma, DeRossi>Vucigol! What a wonderful smile Vuci has after scoring :proud:

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
**** Lazio , they are never useful, Gilla scored in the last min against Merda LAzio .

·
Nun c'è Problema!
3,179 Posts
Great win and a great performance from the team. Really feel sorry for Cicinho, our problems are even bigger now.:doh:

As for the standings, we are just 5 points away from the second place, the season will have a great finish run for the top places:smileani:

FORZA ROMA!:heart:

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Romanews report that Cicinho walked in from the car to Villa stuart without help, although he was limping. Which they interpret as nothing is broken. Let´s hope they´re right.

3 beautiful goals today, great win!

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Fantastic win, very good performance and 3 great goals, near perfect day for us if not for Cicinho's injury (which last I heard is not serious, thankfully) and Fiorentina and Juve's late winners, but you can't have everything.

Totti really makes a huge difference in our offensive game, when he play, we look so muh more dangerous, even without Pizarro and Aquilani. Some beautiful passes by him today. Perrotta as usual benefits the most from this, he looked back to his best in the first half. Grande goal by Mirko, fantastic strike by Baptista too, who really helped us weather the diificult period after our sending off when he came on with his ability to hold the ball. Good move by Spalletti to sub off Vucinic who looked really tired and was barely walking while Genoa had the ball.

Grande De Rossi today, immense in defence and a fantastic run and pass to set up Mirko's goal. Brighi was really god too, and Juan was a rock.

Good debut by Motta, he sure has skills and to come on and perform without fear in these circumstances showed character.

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
Indeed Perrotta was a completely different player with Totti.

I thought Totti put himself in trouble often though when he was so deep and put under pressure with his back to opponent half.

I don't know what Taddei was doing there aheadof Aquilani and Pizarro though. Are they injured?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts