Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough away game, good news Totti and Doni are back

our squad

Artur, Doni, Bertagnoli; Panucci, Juan, Mexes, Loria, Riise, Cassetti; Pizarro, Aquilani, Taddei, De Rossi, Perrotta, Brighi; Vucinic, Totti, Julio Baptista, Menez, Okaka.

·
Registered
45,371 Posts
Great news for Serie A in general that Totti's returning.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Tough game worth 6 points, and with Fio slibbing again it's even worth more. Hopefully the defense looks tighter than against Inter, and the attack becomes more productive with Totti and Vucinic both healthy.

Some problems on the right back sine Cici is suspended and Panucci bicked up an injury. Cassetti most likely will start.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Totti's back this early?
:eek:

Hopefully he won't be rushed too early, you need him for that Arsenal showdown.

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
Yipee! Pizarro in good form, laying free kicks in the box and our two central defenders scored! Rising up the table if we can hold this in second half. Big match! :thumbsup:
Hamsik's absence is huge. Wouldn't play Totti if we can hold lead.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Fantastic performance, very solid throughout and we took our chances very well. Doni was rarely troubled, everyone in our team looked good out there and gave 100%. Special mention to Juan and Mexes, who were rock solid and scored a goal each. Really good first half by Pizarro too, 2 nice assists and did very well overll to keep possession.

We're closing on the 4th place, this weekend was really good for us, all of our competitors lost points.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Great result. Didn't see the game but 3 goals and clean sheet away to Napoli is huge. great to see my man Vuci is on the score sheet again.

..and Lazio losing 1-4 at home. :howler:

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
I can't say I am surprised, Panucci is always bound to get in conflict with his coach sooner or later. Plus the negotiations for his new contract aren't going well apparently.

Too happy with the win to care about this right now though.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Prade told media about the incident. Looks like he will be fined heavily and a new contract doesn´t look likely at this time.

Panucci has during the evening told Sky he doesn´t feel respected by Spalletti and that he wants to LEAVE.

Sorry to say it, since he has been here for 8 years, but he is showing NO class what so ever right now, so good ****ing riddance.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
At his age, we really shouldn't be worried if he leaves.

At 36, you'd think he'd have a little more class than to act like such a spoilt child. We have a full team available now, everyone should be able to respect Spalletti's choices.

·
Registered
45,371 Posts
I never really rated Panucci, but the worst thing about him is his character. He really only seems to care about himself and this was all too evident even when he played for Inter. You won't miss him too much if he does leave.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Prade told media about the incident. Looks like he will be fined heavily and a new contract doesn´t look likely at this time.

Panucci has during the evening told Sky he doesn´t feel respected by Spalletti and that he wants to LEAVE.

Sorry to say it, since he has been here for 8 years, but he is showing NO class what so ever right now, so good ****ing riddance.
His temper has always got him into bad trouble as we all know,he's been at Roma for 8 years so obviously the club has looked after him otherwise he would've been long gone.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
I never really rated Panucci, but the worst thing about him is his character. He really only seems to care about himself and this was all too evident even when he played for Inter. You won't miss him too much if he does leave.
I think we will miss him a little...especially as this means Simone Loria will play when Mexes or Juan don't. :yuck:

But no player can do what he did.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts