Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important game to continue our good run lately and to improve league position.

I think Pizarro and Aquilani could be on the bench for this one,Brighi is suspended.
I think Spalletti will use same team as Bordeaux game except he will maybe use Vucinic from the start and i dont know who will play in Brighi's place with Taddei out and if Pizarro and Aqui not avaliable.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
pizarro said he is fully fit to face cagliari so i guess the only question is will it be vucinic or menez...

----------------- doni ----------------
panucci ---- mexes ---- juan ---- riise
--- pizarro --- de rossi --- perrotta ---
------- baptista ------ vucinic (menez)
---------------- totti -----------------

imo its gonna be an easy win

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Cagliari have been in amazing form since drawing with Milan in week 7, they got 13 points in the last 8 games, for a team like them, that's quite amazing..

Shouldn't be underestimated.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
This definitely has "letdown" all over it. We're coming off a big CL win and our confidence is sky high. Hopefully our superiority talent wise will take us to the needed 3 points.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ARTUR
BAPTISTA
BERTAGNOLI
CASSETTI
CICINHO
DE ROSSI
GRECO
JUAN
LORIA
MARANGON
MENEZ
MEXES
MONTELLA
PANUCCI
PERROTTA
PIZARRO
RIISE
TOTTI
OKAKA
VUCINIC

players list .

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Gazzetta predicts Perrotta, Derossi and Cicinho for midfield. Pizarro is out for injury. Brighi suspension will hurt us.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
What's with the weather in Rome!?

Pizarro injured again? And Aquilani still out. This could be a tough one. Hopefully Menez starts again :)

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1-0 HT thanks to Totti, we are holding the ball but Cagliari are defending with 10 players so we had tough time in the first half.
Our best chance was Vucinic magnifciant shot which hit the post,it would have been one of the best goals this season,the surprise that till now Arthur looked good .

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Goal by Jeda and we're down 2-1....all went to hell after Juan was replaced at halftime with Panucci. Cicinho in a 3 man midfeld is diasterous defensively. I don't blame Spalletti though...Brighi was suspended...Aquilani and Pizarro injured.

Cagliari have been good this season and we probably took them a bit lightly.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
WOW!!!! What a goal by Perrotta....crazzzzzzy!

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
3-2 FT. Roma's come back continues:)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts