1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
290 Posts
I think that Roma is going to win this.Bologna changed coach during the week but in my opinion Mihajlovic sucks as coach.Roma regained some self confidence after great win against Chelsea,I trust in Spaletti and let's hope for the best.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I agree GO-12...

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I´d swap Totti with Baptista, he didn´t look healthy at all. Rather have Totti in the derby

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Thats true, bring Totti for the bench and if needed he can enter.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Pizarro would drop back a little and Baptista can be the box to box player. But anyway I agree that Totti should be on the bench for this and we play Baptista instead of him. If we need Totti he can enter.

·
Professional Pirate
7,103 Posts
I would like to see Menez start.If thats for Perrotta Totti I dont care.Id like to see a tad bit more of him.Also Id like him to be given 90min to prove himself.We didnt buy him for the bench and we certainly didnt buy him to building him up only for him to start showing his true potential 3 years down the line.

I think a straight swap for Baptista and Totti should work.Also Menez for Perrotta.That way we can optimize our attack and have that pace we desperately needed.Its a matter of Vucinic and Baptista playing together.Those two sometimes hog the ball from each other a bit.

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
Menez can't replace Perrotta in the system played vs Chelsea because Perrotta was playing next to De Rossi.

If the same system is used, I would play:

vucinic baptista
pizarro
brighi perrotta
de rossi
panucci juan mexes cicinho
doni

but wouldn't complain if menez started instead of baptista.

When Aquilani comes back, this is gonna be one hell of a counter-attack machine.

·
Professional Pirate
7,103 Posts
my god Perrotta is garbage.Everytime we have something good going for us it gets rubbished down by Perrota just like the last play where Vucinic nearly scored an empty netter but fanned the shot....f*cking waste man.

Honestly Brighi is trying and showing great skill but it isnt being reciprocated by Perrotta on the right.Sucks especially when he just watches the ball zoom by and having Cicinho flying about in the right wing for defence.Useless perrotta.

·
Professional Pirate
7,103 Posts
Absolutely no width.No cicinho overlapping no Panucci down the left.Everybody is just parked in the middle.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Weird. Kind of a hybrid 4-4-2 with Totti moving back and Perrotta and Brighi on the wings? Juan looks much improved. But yea, no movement, a lot in the middle standing around, Totti looks out of it. Baptista might help lively things up.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Horrible first half of football, almost hurt to watch it. Both teams sucked, Bologna being closer to score though.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts